Civ Megapack V3!!! Updated for SVN!!!

Joij21

🔥Hail Satan!🔥
At long last, here it is again and working with the latest SVN of Caveman2Cosmos! The Sparth Civ Megapack, made by Sparth a long while back.

I'm no longer separating the mod mod into a fictional and nonfictional file anymore, this is to make updating easier on my end. So if you don't like some of the fictional civs you can just disable them from showing up in your game by setting them to zero in the modular loading config found in the custom civs folder.

Attachments

• Civpack.zip
    14.9 MB · Views: 710
Nice!
Just tried it, and it works fine.
Including colors, lol.
Good job, really.

Yeah I finally figured out it was most likely because the older pack had duplicates of Israel, Aboriginals, etc. which were actually merged into the main mod quite awhile ago. So the color conflict was most likely a result of the mod loading two Israels at the same time and getting confused do to both civs having literally the same XML name.

So I removed the duplicates and it works fine.

Yeah I finally figured out it was most likely because the older pack had duplicates of Israel, Aboriginals, etc. which were actually merged into the main mod quite awhile ago. So the color conflict was most likely a result of the mod loading two Israels at the same time and getting confused do to both civs having literally the same XML name.

So I removed the duplicates and it works fine.
Yeah, and it's kinda refreshing to play a Custom Map now with all those weird civs (I populated a 40-civ map, and it's full of weirdoes), loool.
Good job, dude.

looked at Confederacy leaderheads, nothing there in art work??
I think someone got zealous about its removal - but perhaps on the old SVN or something it could be easily retrieved.

I think someone got zealous about its removal - but perhaps on the old SVN or something it could be easily retrieved.
i have like ten OLD mods i have been looking thru things and making all kinds of units for the civs i am making right now, its trouble some at times, but some people will like, and others will absolutely wont like them, but thats life. . but history is history, and fantasy is fantasy, as in some of the units/civs i am doing also. Just making a really nice game into something different EACH time u want it to be . .okay history units/civs, and fantasy ones, what ever flip your skirts, as they say . .wish i could find a few more maps that worked with C2C, like i used to make, ie i need eastern USA, and western USA/Pacific islands/japan area . .but i cant make them anylonger, forgot how . .

looked at Confederacy leaderheads, nothing there in art work??
Do you mean that you cannot open the .dds files anymore?
Maybe you got a new computer since last time you opened a dds file?
dds files cannot natively be viewed in windows picture viewer programs, needs a plugin in most cases to work.
I use irfanview + dds plugin, I also have photoshop with dds plugin.

Do you mean that you cannot open the .dds files anymore?
Maybe you got a new computer since last time you opened a dds file?
dds files cannot natively be viewed in windows picture viewer programs, needs a plugin in most cases to work.
I use irfanview + dds plugin, I also have photoshop with dds plugin.
nope its not that, the LH r complete missing in the download i have?? but r there for all the rest, just the Confd ones r missing....

just looked at everything, and in the PAK files of the default C2C PAK, the Confed files r still in there, looks like someone just erased the usage of the Conf culture, but the files r still all there .. ????

Attachments

• confed.JPG
    confed.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
nope its not that, the LH r complete missing in the download i have?? but r there for all the rest, just the Confd ones r missing....

just looked at everything, and in the PAK files of the defailt C2C the Confed files r still in there, looks like someone just erased the usage of the Conf culture, but the files r still all there .. ????
Seems like custom civs and leaders, that were off in mod, never got moved out completely into modmod.

Seems like custom civs and leaders, that were off in mod, never got moved out completely into modmod.
thats ok, they should still be in the default for civs anyways . . .

just looked at everything, and in the PAK files of the default C2C PAK, the Confed files r still in there, looks like someone just erased the usage of the Conf culture, but the files r still all there .. ????

Oh, did you want the art files to be separate and in the modmod or are you fine with the modmod referencing artwork that hasn't been removed yet from the main C2C art files? Cause personally for me I'm fine with the art not actually being in the pack but having the pack referencing art that's still there, otherwise there would be a duplicate art problem that could lead to further complications.

Oh, did you want the art files to be separate and in the modmod or are you fine with the modmod referencing artwork that hasn't been removed yet from the main C2C art files? Cause personally for me I'm fine with the art not actually being in the pack but having the pack referencing art that's still there, otherwise there would be a duplicate art problem that could lead to further complications.
ur the new author , do what u want . .

Thank you for this, this is a must have Mod Mod for me. I see Strategyonly is making units for civs in his Mod pack, is there a chance we will see his Amazon units here? I try to play Amazons using this Mod pack but becomes off putting seeing most of my units are English speaking males hee hee.

Last edited:
Thank you for this, this is a must have Mod Mod for me. I see Strategyonly is making units for civs in this Mod pack, is there a chance we will see his Amazon units here? I try to play Amazons using this Mod åpack but becomes off putting seeing most of my units are English speaking males hee hee.
adding audio takes up waaay to much to add, and this Mega pack is just , i believe 1 unit and then leaderheads, thats it . . i cant even add audio to the modular set, it has to be in the default audio, sorry. .

adding audio takes up waaay to much to add, and this Mega pack is just , i believe 1 unit and then leaderheads, thats it . . i cant even add audio to the modular set, it has to be in the default audio, sorry. .

Did you add animated leaderheads to your version of the Amazons?

Also, this is my modmod so I can add sounds at a later date if I want to.

@Sakura Matou Sure I just need to know from @strategyonly if I have permission to use his units for this version.

Did you add animated leaderheads to your version of the Amazons?

Also, this is my modmod so I can add sounds at a later date if I want to.

@Sakura Matou Sure I just need to know from @strategyonly if I have permission to use his units for this version.
sure, they arent mine anyways, i just use what is avail on CivFanatics ..

and becareful, u will have to add quite a few things to the XML if adding audio . .and making sure the "SelectionSound" is correct. .

if u need help just ask . . C2C is a great place for people here ..

Thanks both of you guys. I prefer the Non animated 2d Leader heads Joji has included, just love your Unit packs Strategyonly. Good job both of you. So if Possible Joji would we be able to keep the leader head pictures you have? They are very good pictures. I also love the idea of fantasy races being an add on too like Orcs, Goblins and Elves etc.

Great Job both of you once again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom