Civ Megapack V3!!! Updated for SVN!!!

My bad, I meant V42, of course. I don't think v41 is even downloadable from the main c2c dl page.

My bad, I meant V42, of course. I don't think v41 is even downloadable from the main c2c dl page.
How did you merge it?
Here's the file that I keep overwriting the current mod update each time with.
Just unpack it and overwrite if prompted.
It only changes the Custom Civs roster, which is the thing you need in the first place.
The original file has some additional stuff, which now is outdated and probably wasn't even needed to begin with.
I mean, these are just Custom Civs, so why was there a file for buildings included to begin with?
Use THIS one, and it definitely shouldn't glitch whatsoever.
NOTE:
Use it on a CLEAN install, or after VERIFYING the other "mods" to be working.

Attachments

• Civpack.rar
    14.3 MB · Views: 109
How could I add new leaders and new civilizations to complement this mod? What basic steps do I need to follow to have it well structured?

Do you (or anyone else) know what changes need to be made? I'm happy to do it, but need some direction. Thanks!
Literally just replace all the F-ing:
_CULTURE_NATIVE_ with _C_N_
and
_CULTURE_ACTIVE_ with _C_AC_
...In 150+ files that sit in 150+ folders, DAMMIT.
That's not a CHORE - that's a TORTURE!

(I'll probably do it myself tomorrow, but I'm ANGRRRY. That was 101% TOTALLY UNNECESSARY.)

Literally just replace all the F-ing:
_CULTURE_NATIVE_ with _C_N_
and
_CULTURE_ACTIVE_ with _C_AC_
...In 150+ files that sit in 150+ folders, DAMMIT.
That's not a CHORE - that's a TORTURE!

(I'll probably do it myself tomorrow, but I'm ANGRRRY. That was 101% TOTALLY UNNECESSARY.)

Jeez Louise! Let me know if you want some help.

Notepad++, find and replace all in files. Takes less than a minute.
Or many many other methods.
Daaamn.
I *WAS* using Notepad++, just the "manual" way.
Thank you so much!

HERE'S THE RESULT. THE CURRENT TOTAL NUMBER OF AVAILABLE CIVS IN THE PEDIA: ***202***!!!
(For those who need a guide: It's the Assets folder that has to OVERWRITE the actual Assets folder in the mod. I keep the RAR file there and UnRAR each time I replace the Assets folder.)

Attachments

• Assets.rar
    14.3 MB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Daaamn.
Thank you so much!

HERE'S THE RESULT. THE CURRENT TOTAL NUMBER OF AVAILABLE CIVS IN THE PEDIA: ***202***!!!
(For those who need a guide: It's the Assets folder that has to OVERWRITE the actual Assets folder in the mod. I keep the RAR file there and UnRAR each time I replace the Assets folder.)
THANK YOU!!! As soon as the turn times are fixed, I'll give it a whirl.

Daaamn.
Thank you so much!

Thanks so much for doing this 'grunt' work! The civs seem to be loading with no errors so well done!

No prob, and I wanted it myself anyways.
In fact, the real thanks goes to @Blazenclaw who saved me a good hour (and plenty of nerves) by pointing out the obvious simple solution I should have been expected to think of myself.

Ok, so if I am understanding this correctly, I use the above file to overwrite the C2C Assets file in order to gain the new civ's? Kind of want to play around with new civs, but don't want to screw anything up on the new rev.

Ok, so if I am understanding this correctly, I use the above file to overwrite the C2C Assets file in order to gain the new civ's? Kind of want to play around with new civs, but don't want to screw anything up on the new rev.
Yes. Unless I missed something (and until something game breaking gets updated), it should work fine.

Top Bottom