[CIV] Portugal (Version 1.00)

Jaldaen, I am a veteran editor at Wikipedia and recently several articles about Brazil's history have been greately improved. Did you take a look at the article about Emperor Pedro II of Brazil recently? It certainly would be helpful in case you have the desire of improving or expading your mod.

Other articles that I'd like to suggest are "Decline and fall of Pedro II of Brazil" and "Empire of Brazil".

If you need any help on Brazilian history-related themes, feel free to call me.

Good job!

Hello All,

I have returned! I've been very busy with graduate school for the last year, but Civilization 5 has lured me back to these forums.

Anyways, I'm glad so many people have been enjoying my Portugal mod... and thank you for all your suggestions.

I probably won't be updating the mod any time soon due to continued classwork, but perhaps over Christmas holiday or next summer I might be able to work up a version 1.02 based off of your comments.

Best Wishes,
Joseph

I recently tried to download your excellent mod and discovered that the proxy site was unable to find it. I don't know what may have happened, but you might want to contact them and find out what's going on. Thanks for your attention.

Top Bottom