Civ V Vanilla, GOTY and DLC all now 75% off

Great - thanks for the heads up.

Installing the Vikings and Babylon now. I always managed to miss the earlier sales!

I will go ahead and finally buy the DLCs, hearing that they weren't in the Expansion pack finally forces me to.

I just bought the remaining DLC civs I didn't already have. (I had bought a few earlier during the Black Friday sale) And since the Korea + wonders combo only cost about 40 more cents than Korea alone, I got the combo which picked up those wonders as well.

Note on timing: The 24 hour deals on Steam (including this one) always seem to begin and end Noon US Central. (As a note for those outside of North America; Daylight savings time just began here)

at 75% off it's still under $10 for the added civ dlc's. i skipped the cradles/map packs. i think each added civ dlc is normally $5 but now $1.25 for today.

I downloaded the DLC I was missing, but only Polynesia shows up on my civ list. It says that they are downloaded, but they dont show up, help please? :(

at 75% off it's still under $10 for the added civ dlc's. i skipped the cradles/map packs. i think each added civ dlc is normally $5 but now $1.25 for today.

If you buy the wotaw/korea bundle ( and if you think you need it: the craddle of Civs bundle ) it gets cheaper. Notice that the wotaw/korea bundle is not listed in the dlc-list You find it when looking for "korea" in the steam shop.

It's roughly 15€ for the game (goty) and all the DLCs in the cheapest packages.
Doubt it's more than $15 as well ($%^&!!!).

GOTY has all of the DLC-s 'cept Wotaw and Korea, so total would be 10 E + 1,24 E for everything CiV

So I bought the Korean + Wonders pack, polynesia and denmark, but only polynesia shows up in my game, why is this? What do I need to do?

So I bought the Korean + Wonders pack, polynesia and denmark, but only polynesia shows up in my game, why is this? What do I need to do?

Verify the game files, if that doesnt work contact support. I had an issue like this, but it resolved itself after a few hours.

Verify the game files, if that doesnt work contact support. I had an issue like this, but it resolved itself after a few hours.

okay, i have verified my purchases, so I was planning to contact steam, but they dont recognize my account... :sad:

okay, i have verified my purchases, so I was planning to contact steam, but they dont recognize my account... :sad:

Right click on the game in your Steam Library. Then choose Properties->Local Files. Click "Verify integrity of game cache". It should then check with Steam servers what all the files are you should have downloaded and the proper versions. It should download anything missing.

AFAIK you have to restart Steam at least once to make it all valid.

Fck! I saw this post today at school, one hour left to finish, so i ran and didnt even go to class, searching for a computer asking everyone and fcking couldnt ddddddd':

Fck! I saw this post today at school, one hour left to finish, so i ran and didnt even go to class, searching for a computer asking everyone and fcking couldnt ddddddd':

It will be on sale again in early July for the Steam Summer sale. You can be sure of it.

Finally the price is right and I can give V a try! Got myself the GoTy + the 2 additional information. :D

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Top Bottom