Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

Ok I don't know how you get this quality of image, but my tundra does NOT look like that, even at highest zooming. And I have a Alienware computer with a Nvidia GTX1070 with all ingame video settings at max...

So what gives? Is this from a mapping mod? look really lovely !
I got ninja'd by Revolutionist_8, but yeah, it's the Civ 5 Environment Skin mod. Makes everything so much more beautiful!

It's this amazing mod (from a Firaxis dev): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1702339134

I finished the Chernobyl miniseries yesterday. This pic seems fitting to my feelings after it :lol:

I got ninja'd by Revolutionist_8, but yeah, it's the Civ 5 Environment Skin mod. Makes everything so much more beautiful!

Thx a lot guys... will try this out I think... I remember seeing this and thinking "Why would anyone want to go back to civ V look and feel", but... if it only affects terrain and texture, but not the overall UI,
after seeing the picture, I think it's worthwhile to go check it out

I wonder if that volcano also "spills back" to them on the other side of the map. :D

Very good question! Unfortunately I decided to forfeit the game. Waaaaaay too much space in my opinion, meaning the end-game will be a clickgest of a thousand cities (I regularly use mods to limit the amounts of settlers that may be build, and add extra civs instead).

Very, very pretty desert.

Pretty Desert.png

Very, very pretty desert.

How did you get National Parks in the desert? Especially with that salt mine there. I almost never can get those built in the desert, even with Eiffel. Have to build city parks.

How did you get National Parks in the desert? Especially with that salt mine there. I almost never can get those built in the desert, even with Eiffel. Have to build city parks.

Eifel Tower, and Golden Gate in that city.

I didn't see the golden gate up there, thanks. I almost can never build that.

Good thing I get those mountain tunnels early as the Inca...
It's going to be a pain until you do. :eek: On the bright side, your city is pretty much indestructible...unless that volcano does it for you. :p

Playing as Ottomans with 60+ civs with Enormous map on Ynaemp. This is how loyalty works on my map.

upload_2019-6-27_0-17-53.png

After I took this screenshot, Sumeria (top) has lost control of his city. I tried to occupy it but I don't have enough people for that.

And that Golden Gate Bridge is actually useful (connecting a city on an island). I'm impressed.

Don't think I moved a single unit across that bridge. Just settled there because I could, nothing useful. :p

Could this be that "bridge over troubled water" I've heard people talk about?

BOTW.jpg

That's just water under the bridge. :mischief:

Top Bottom