Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

You think they will take the bait?
upload_2019-7-21_1-32-30.png

upload_2019-7-22_18-29-48.png

Mt. Catoca proving that with enough effort and ambition, you don't have to be born a natural wonder to have godly tile yields... perhaps it should write a book.

upload_2019-7-22_18-31-17.png

3 major eruptions in the span of 8 turns and no pop lost due to cities being 3 tiles away.
Look at the amount of early wonders grabbed thanks to those early tile yields... yes, this is on deity, and yes, this is on default natural disaster setting (2)

3 major eruptions in the span of 8 turns and no pop lost due to cities being 3 tiles away.
Look at the amount of early wonders grabbed thanks to those early tile yields... yes, this is on deity, and yes, this is on default natural disaster setting (2)

On setting 2, eruptions only affect the surrounding hexes. Setting 3 is when volcanoes start affecting tiles 2 hexes away. So you were safer than you thought.

You wait expectantly game after game for a geothermal fissure then 5 pretty useless ones come along at once. Ever wanted a floating Campus?
View attachment 531840

Settling 1R would be great, if only the tile you were on wasn't a resource so you can't throw an aqueduct or campus there. Settling 1 NW on the geotherm isn't bad since your starting city gets +1 science and +1 culture from the tiles, and you have some natural aqueduct locations. But yeah, any of the lake, the reef, or the silk would be beautiful campus spots.

I really don't know what that means.

I am imagining running commentary on your game being provided by Victor Borge.

certainly few are gonna live where there is a massive red exclamation mark, a little too retro.
I believe this is a texture problem... you using any pretty graphics mods?
I don't use any mods.

I really don't know what that means.

Never seen that in a game of Civ VI, and God Knows, I've done things in a tile that should have generated a giant Exclamation Point or Question Mark.

It's safe to assume that none of us who have played Civ games for any length of time believe that it means anything Good . . .

Never seen that in a game of Civ VI, and God Knows, I've done things in a tile that should have generated a giant Exclamation Point or Question Mark.

It's safe to assume that none of us who have played Civ games for any length of time believe that it means anything Good . . .

This happened to me with ice hockey rinks at one point. All of them became exclamation marks...

This happened to me with ice hockey rinks at one point. All of them became exclamation marks...

Top Bottom