Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

Is it possible to show me the name of that orange city on the left, I think that is it's orignal capital
Looking closely through the semi-transparent tech UI, it looks like its name ends "-NUI-A-KUPE" (the start is obscured by the tech name), so I think you're right.

Things on Persian-Mapuche-Inca border got interesting, with them resulting in creation of "Black city belt" stretching from Kumasi to Susa.

upload_2019-10-8_21-32-49.png

I often wonder what life is like in places like that; lawless no man's land filled with roving gangs and petty warlords.
But at some point, if they're still around, they should have the chance to gain more international respect and recognition, by declaring that from now on they're such and such nation.

But at some point, if they're still around, they should have the chance to gain more international respect and recognition, by declaring that from now on they're such and such nation.

There should be a way for one to eventually become a city-state (or a group of free cities become a civ) if they don't have enough loyalty to join a neighboring civ. But alas, sometimes they remain stuck in that stateless, balkanized condition.

View attachment 536316

Poor Bob the barbarian pikeman... never in his wildest dreams did he think that the very next day all his comrades would "get saved" and that he himself would be "sent to hell" by his former friends.
Will Smith the Apostle: Now, fellas, please form a nice circle around me and look very closely at the tip of my staff...

Top Bottom