Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

Intresting, even lakes will flood when the ice melts....

Attachments

• civ 6 screenshot.png
    civ 6 screenshot.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 476
I thought I'd found a beautiful place to build the Huey Teocalli :) but then Lautaro beat me to it :mad: so this lake is aptly named! :sad:

LoD.jpg

@God of Kings ...

Alright, here it is. Kupe's optimized Tundra City which can generate 330+ Tourism on average per turn without any global buff from special Policies!

Reyna
is there for steady high Gold flows (Harbor + Commercial Hub) too -- which kept drawing AI to steal 750+ every once in awhile.. but, my Spy eventually promoted enough to catch or kill them on almost every opportunity. :crazyeye:

With these Wonders & one Natural Park for output efficiency;
-- Statue of Liberty
-- Panama Canal
-- Golden Gate Bridge
-- Országház
-- Potala Palace
And.. as requested;
-- St Basil's Cathedral
-- Amundsen-Scott Research Station

TundraCity_OptimalTourismOutput.png

Fun!

PS; It could have been more Culturally inclined simply by adding a full Theater-Square up north over the Ruin or wasting the Farm nearby.. but, that Victory type was well cared for by other cities! :smoke:

Last edited:
@God of Kings ...

Alright, here it is. Kupe's optimized Tundra City which can generate 330+ Tourism on average per turn without any global buff from special Policies!

Reyna
is there for steady high Gold flows (Harbor + Commercial Hub) too -- which kept drawing AI to steal 750+ every once in awhile.. but, my Spy eventually promoted enough to catch or kill them on almost every opportunity. :crazyeye:

With these Wonders & one Natural Park for output efficiency;
-- Statue of Liberty
-- Panama Canal
-- Golden Gate Bridge
-- Országház
-- Potala Palace
And.. as requested;
-- St Basil's Cathedral
-- Amundsen-Scott Research Station

View attachment 535332

Fun!

PS; It could have been more Culturally inclined simply by adding a full Theater-Square up north over the Ruin or wasting the Farm nearby.. but, that Victory type was well cared for by other cities! :smoke:
Only 330? Surely you can go higher... A relic with Basil and reliquaries is 32 tourism, so 11 relics would beat it... (palace 1, apadana 2, Michel 2, Basil 3, temple 1, Medici bank 2 will result in 11 slots.. Once you unlock natural history museum you even get 4 more... )

I thought I'd found a beautiful place to build the Huey Teocalli :) but then Lautaro beat me to it :mad: so this lake is aptly named! :sad:

View attachment 535305

Please tell me you misclicked on that Huey tack and would have put it one more to the left? : P

Please tell me you misclicked on that Huey tack and would have put it one more to the left? : P
Yeah, of course. I moved the tack over just a bit before taking the screenshot so that it wouldn't block the name of the lake.

Only 330? Surely you can go higher... A relic with Basil and reliquaries is 32 tourism, so 11 relics would beat it... (palace 1, apadana 2, Michel 2, Basil 3, temple 1, Medici bank 2 will result in 11 slots.. Once you unlock natural history museum you even get 4 more... )

Agreed.. yet, that precious Government/Plaza (along with its Reliquaries NHM/building) was actually placed elsewhere to assign both "Mausoleum/Halicarnassus & Casa de Contratacion" together to exploit another key-set of advantages + Harbor for the "splendid" Era bonus too!
Nothing like a good plan(+++) to focus on specific tiles & other assets in any given city. :p

PS; St-Basil Cathedral still generates 48 tourism (pushed by GGB?) per each three Relics from that tile, btw. Too bad.. Apadana requires the Capital & St-Michel has to be located on Marsh.. so, no luck for these two either in Taumutu.

Last edited:
We built the Statue of Liberty, and a volcano is celebrating!

SL.jpg

Lava would just melt that right down.

It's more sad than funny, but AI spends ALL their favor on voting when always everyone votes yes...

upload_2019-9-26_19-7-9.png

Genghis doesn't want me to give up the horses.

upload_2019-9-27_16-18-3.png

The free cities of Egypt refuse to call themselves egyptians (first time I have seen full loyalty free cities like this)
View attachment 535582
Yes, looks like it's a new reality. I had something like this in my game as well - a conglomerate of four contiguous Free Cities – like a buffer zone between two nations. They could be given a probability to form a new independent nation after some time, if nobody conquers them.

How’s this for a neighborhood? Plenty of scenic beauty, although the commute is pretty rough.

N.jpg

Top Bottom