Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

You see, the computer I use for Civ 6, has such a convoluted way of using files that I can't put the screenshots here in the forums making it useless to take screenshots. :p

You see, the computer I use for Civ 6, has such a convoluted way of using files that I can't put the screenshots here in the forums making it useless to take screenshots. :p
Like @tedhebert said, you can access your screenshots directly through Steam.

First time I've seen that.

20210213150441_1.jpg

The story is there are two other city-states juste after that, so this one couldn't colonise right away. I don't know why, but it went further ahead first before coming back. But sorry, free settler is always good, even more in a multiplayer game. :D

Surrender your leader bonus, Tomyris, we have a new Killer of Cyrus:

In the same game Mali wiped out the neighbouring Poland who never had a chance to expand beyond 4 cities. I've checked, they have a Suguba in nearly every city, except maybe the most recent ones. Some AI are having a good day :)

First time I've seen that.

View attachment 586369

The story is there are two other city-states juste after that, so this one couldn't colonise right away. I don't know why, but it went further ahead first before coming back. But sorry, free settler is always good, even more in a multiplayer game. :D
Previously, you did not receive envoy for this, then it was fixed

Photo dump! Finally learnt how to export from my Switch.
Spoiler :
Something something Switch graphics are bad. Basil looks like Coldmiser.

Spoiler :
Ah yes, Oman, a nation known for its fierce Toa warriors.

Spoiler :
Just a cool shot, courtesy of the Age of Exploration.

Spoiler :
And tell me, Cyrus, whose spy summoned the barbarians in my Neighborhood?

Basil looks like Coldmiser.
I've finally put my finger on why Basil looks so awful: he looks like a 20-year-old with a white beard. :p

A sad story of huge hubris and enormous comeuppance
Spoiler :

I love how in the last picture Kublai literally has the pose of "I will pretend that this never happened, let's move on"

View attachment 586202
9 Brazilian Apostles look rather lost in Canadian wilderness. They don't even try to spread religion. AI spammed them needlessly and now they are sitting at the edge of the Americas doing nothing and just staring into the great white void.

I guess there is some very sinfully good show on display in Yellowknife.

The Babylonians have figured out a new hair dye...
View attachment 586331
By the way, I can't for the love of me how to use screenshots, so I had to use my phone for this. It explains the reflection.

Regular PrintScreen exceptionally works good enough for me. You may try setting the game into Windowed Mode to see If that works better.

I've finally put my finger on why Basil looks so awful: he looks like a 20-year-old with a white beard. :p

He reminds me of King Richard from Galavant S2 so I am fine with that :p

I'll update later with how this looks after construction finishes and with each of the buildings.
update time!
Spoiler desert preserve update :
completed desert preserve
20210212052943_1.jpg

desert preserve with all buildings:
20210215231345_1.jpg

full city yields, desert preserve+petra+uluru+4 geothermal fissures(one more off screen)
20210215231305_1.jpg

Also, built these symmetrical aqueducts before revealing oil, now I'm not so sure i want my citizens getting their drinking water here
20210215231444_1.jpg

update time!
Spoiler desert preserve update :
completed desert preserve
View attachment 586539
desert preserve with all buildings:
View attachment 586540
full city yields, desert preserve+petra+uluru+4 geothermal fissures(one more off screen)
View attachment 586541

Also, built these symmetrical aqueducts before revealing oil, now I'm not so sure i want my citizens getting their drinking water here
View attachment 586542
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

(Reasoning for the joke is that there are Spanish Missions in your territory, as well as an Inquisitor.)

View attachment 586542

Just import all your citizens from Baku, Houston or Los Angeles - that water will taste just fine to them - doenright familiar . . .

Improving those bananas and tobacco is going to be a long and dangerous job for the poor Vilnius.
Someone have mercy on that poor city-state and build them a Mountain Tunnel. :p

Improving those bananas and tobacco is going to be a long and dangerous job for the poor Vilnius.
Someone have mercy on that poor city-state and build them a Mountain Tunnel. :p

Since the recent patches, City-States will build Military Engineer when having the tech, and will then proceed to dug holes in every single mountain within their sight.

Top Bottom