Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

Maybe you folks have seen this before, but it's an unusual situation for me.
The rivers and floodplains are arranged such that this city needs three dams to mitigate all the flooding:

Damn city. ;) I didn't plant it, the Zulu did.
Please tell me you built a +7 Industrial Zone on the hills.

Not yet. Too busy creating three hydro-electric dams just because. Hmm, could I build something on that tundra hex below the hills which could bump up the future Industrial zone even more?
Unless you've reached the Civic that allows you to plant Woods, nope... What I mean is +1 Adjacency Bonus from two adjacent Lumbermills.

Unless you've reached the Civic that allows you to plant Woods, nope... What I mean is +1 Adjacency Bonus from two adjacent Lumbermills.

Not seeing a CH in the city so that would make the IZ +8 with a +3 CH.

Maybe you folks have seen this before, but it's an unusual situation for me.
The rivers and floodplains are arranged such that this city needs three dams to mitigate all the flooding:

Damn city. ;) I didn't plant it, the Zulu did.

Am I the only one who can't see your images directly? Since everyone else seems to be responding. Or do others just copy-paste the link?
I'm confused as to why the system would hate me specifcally. Not surprised, just confused.

And where's the IZ to benefit from that? such a waste!
...+6 Production from the adjacent Dams and Aqueduct, +1 Production from two adjacent District, and there is the potential for Ruhr Valley and an adjacent Commercial Hub which will give another +1 Production to the Industrial Zone and +3 Gold to the Commercial Hub.

Am I the only one who can't see your images directly? Since everyone else seems to be responding. Or do others just copy-paste the link?
I'm confused as to why the system would hate me specifcally. Not surprised, just confused.
I know I just got a brand new computer at work, and a lot of the pictures are just showing up as a square folded over at the top right corner with a diagonal line through the bottom right corner and a mountain and cloud in the background. I keep having to right-click and select "open image in new tab" to view them. I feel like there's a simple solution somewhere, but it's been ages since I've had to explore these personalized options on a computer.

Last edited:
Me (Trajan): Lautaro has conquered my capital! I suggest we join our forces and fight against his evil tyranny!
Mvemba: I hate you but I hate Lautaro more! I'm in!
Basil II: I pass.
Robert: Me too
???: Me too.
Me: Who are you? And what are you doing in meeting I called?
???: My name is ???. I wanted to know what's up with this hype about this "Rome."
20210224164537_1.jpg

Also this historic moment:
20210224173429_1a.jpg

Top Bottom