Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

You'll loose the city once entirely under water and then you can settle the other tile? :/
I hate that thing about settling on flooded tiles! It's really stupid the way it is, if it's intended it should at least display a warning when settling.

Oh I had few games where I had abudance of Builders and just figured I might as well convert them to Scouts. Nobody expects the Peasant Spy Squad.

Simon Bolivar (we are allies) decided to sit with all his spies in my capitol ?
And as you can't spy on an ally, they are just enjoying the city! Maybe you offer a lot of amenities for them to stay?
PORTUGUESE CUSTOMS: Anything to declare?
COLOMBIAN SPIES: Yes, we're spies, but don't worry. We're off duty.

Hope this bridge does not become a mistake

Ah yes, the traditional start to every zombie horror/disaster movie. A big mistake from the government.

Hope this bridge does not become a mistake

If you're lucky, these will be Zombies from ex-military men, they will try to cross the bridge in step, and it will collapse with them on it, giving your Civ a Suspended Sentence . . .

If you're lucky, these will be Zombies from ex-military men, they will try to cross the bridge in step, and it will collapse with them on it, giving your Civ a Suspended Sentence . . .

Tbh it would still anger me we spent crapton of resources on World Wonder and it's ruined by one Zombie Horde. I think I'd rather took the Zombie Horde passing thorugh safely.

Kupe what the hell (Turn 5, by the way)
upload_2021-4-5_8-30-4.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-4-5_8-29-45.png
    upload_2021-4-5_8-29-45.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
Playing a (very chill, while I'm in future tech the opponents are barely in Modern, on Emperor) game completely peacefully, to see how much i can game Portugal as a Science civ, and i discover this mountain range on my Huge Splinted Fractal (Low sea level) map

Uh oh, my settler is gonna have a bad ti-

Barbs about to steal my settler, but they decided they'd rather be a city instead.

...They could have become one with that settler!
They decided they didn't want to get on your bad side. :p

Please indulge a little self-promotion. I promise, this is my last post about vampires for at least a few months!

This picture is a tie in to the "monthly challenge" thread in the strategy and tips section. Last month's challenge was all about vampires and combat strength. I didn't participate for obvious reasons, but since it's a new month, I decided to give it a go. Basically, the objective was to achieve max combat strength on a single vampire by 1800. I lost track of time-it's actually 1816, so I didn't perfectly follow my own rules. Needed to get back to the homeland to get the right setup. I learned a lot about how to maximize combat strength (in conjunction with other participants) and concluded Scythia (someone I never played previously) seems the strongest for this. Anyway, if your curiosity is piqued and haven't seen the challenge thread, feel free to take a look.

List of combat buffs:
+5 from governor Victor
+5 from defender of the faith
+5 from great general
+10 from Himiko
+15 from flanking bonus (increased to 15 by Zhukov)
+4 Wars of Religion
+4 Oligarchic legacy
+5 Fascism
+5 Giant's Causeway
+9 from intel on my opponent (master spy listening post plus great merchant)
+5 Military alliance
+5 from Killer of Cyrus leader trait (ironically Cyrus was my only ally!)
+10 from barbarian kills (very sad it caps at 10)
A little over 100 combat strength gained from kills
Base strength of 107 from modern armor army (I think this is as high as base strength goes?)

Notes:
The world congress advisory resolution +5 strength to melee units was active but didn't seem to apply for some reason
I didn't have the last one from the culture tree that gives another +7 due to culture neglect, sadly
I am not sure if there is a cap on combat strength gained from kills - Does anyone know? - I'll try to find out

Mouzone takes at most one damage from attacks, always heals fully, and annihilates anything in one attack.

Last edited:
Top Bottom