Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

Once you capture that city, what happens to the hero? Can he be resurrected by you, as new owner of the city?

Although I've never tested it myself, this is what "Heroes & Legends (Civ6) | Civilization Wiki | Fandom" https://civilization.fandom.com/wiki/Heroes_&_Legends_(Civ6) says:

Once summoned, Heroes will not change their affiliation. They have to be recalled by the same civilization within their home city. If the ownership of the home city changes, the Hero can still survive until they expire or die, but the Hero can never be recalled until the city returns to its original owner. If the home city is razed, the Hero is dead forever.

Cyrus apparently can't make up his mind.

He's playing both sides so he can't lose. Cunning Cyrus.

The Labours of Hercules were so great, he needed help from his Greek cousin, Heracles.

,,Honey you mean Hunkules... Haha, I'd like to play some sweet music on his.."
,,Our story actually begins many Eons ago!"

,,Honey you mean Hunkules... Haha, I'd like to play some sweet music on his.."
,,Our story actually begins many Eons ago!"
I have such a soft spot for Disney censorship. My favorite is from A Goofy Movie:

"My life is a living--"
"Hello, little buddy!"

:lol:

Disaster tourism.
upload_2021-6-7_8-46-36.jpeg

Disaster Tourism = the main reason that Capital Cities, the Ruler's palaces and seats of parliaments and legislatures attract so many tourists . . .
Moderator Action: Inappropriate image removed. Please do not spam the forum. leif

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a whole small continent all to myself with only one node each of four entirely unique luxuries, so I made em all corporations and built some nice Commercial Hubs and Hansas all around em.
20210609005643_1.jpg

Spoiler Continent Lens :
20210608223834_1.jpg
Spoiler Resources Tab :
20210608225609_1.jpg

Fun fact: I actually had to do a little cheating to even get these corporations here. You see, corporations' placement rules say you have to have at least 3 improved copies of the resource, or all copies if there's less than 3. However, industries don't have the same failsafe, so you MUST have 2 copies even if there's only one, which is maybe intentional, but if it is I disagree with it, so I cheated in a temporary second copy just before building the industry and then removed it after, so my four monopoly-tourism-modifiers wouldn't get too out of control. As is, with 4 one-resource monopolies I have a modifier of +84% which is at least manageably small.

We Canadians know how to have fun after cutting some wood or farming the tundra!
By attending Orthodox mass before wandering an endorheic basin filled with ancient burial mounds and Buddhist shrines? :mischief:

By attending Orthodox mass before wandering an endorheic basin filled with ancient burial mounds and Buddhist shrines? :mischief:
No. By getting a VIP season pass which offers the privilege to observe four ice hockey games, a couple of football matches and whatever is staged there in the Colosseum simultaneously from the comfort of a biplane ;)

No. By getting a VIP season pass which offers the privilege to observe four ice hockey games, a couple of football matches and whatever is staged there in the Colosseum simultaneously from the comfort of a biplane ;)
I'd rather attend mass and wander the Hollow personally. :p

I'd rather attend mass and wander the Hollow personally. :p
Me too. That Hollow looks beautiful IRL. Haven't been there myself, but if I could, I probably would.

Me too. That Hollow looks beautiful IRL. Haven't been there myself, but if I could, I probably would.
Not very likely I'll ever make it to Mongolia, but if I do it'll definitely be on the top of the agenda. :D

comfort of a biplane?

Have you ever ridden in one of the old WWI-era biplanes? It's like being strapped into a kite in a wind tunnel while engine oil gets sprayed onto the windshield in front of you - and don't even think about what that's like if you don't have the windshield in front of you!

You'd be better off as the puck in one of the hockey games . . .

comfort of a biplane?

Have you ever ridden in one of the old WWI-era biplanes? It's like being strapped into a kite in a wind tunnel while engine oil gets sprayed onto the windshield in front of you - and don't even think about what that's like if you don't have the windshield in front of you!

You'd be better off as the puck in one of the hockey games . . .

Sure, jets are safe and all... but oh my! What fun we've lost :D

upload_2021-6-10_9-15-24.png

I feel sorry for Sean Bean every time that line plays. :lol:

View attachment 599197

I feel sorry for Sean Bean every time that line plays. :lol:

For me, any discussion of biplanes cues the theme music from the old movie: Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines:

"Those Magnificent Men in their flying machines
They go Up-diddy-up-up
They come Down-diddy-down-down!"

You know what? I'll consider that a sign of friendship. Meh!
While Civ5's World Congress wasn't great, this was another reason it was better than Civ6's: votes had consequences for relationships...

Top Bottom