Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

:eek: impressive! It has to be forest fire.
Can you really use that much food? Won't the amenities or housing be the limiting factor? I wouldn't even dare to build a single district there, just out of respect for the yields! :lol:
Totally agree with the respect part.
I guess the best use is to maximize the number of cities eating those yields.
As long as one does not settle in the center, and have the cities placed as such that there is a mix of those extraordinary tiles combined with some normal yield tiles, it wouldn't be any difficult to find place for districts that are not on those megayield tiles.

Also might be worth sacrificing a tile or two for a Preserve.

The jersey system is still a bit dodgy. I would love to know how it determines a colour clash. Take these two setups for example:
View attachment 597974 View attachment 597975
I have added many colour configurations to my game setup, and the left game would be a bloody mess to play. However the game setup detects no clashes. The rightmost game setup has a clash with FrEleanor and Robert the Bruce, even though to my eyes, the light blue/pale yellow and medium blue/white are quite easy to tell apart. I would love to know how this was determined. I would also love to have the facility to override so-called "clashes" in player colours.

And yes, I specifically set up the left game to try and get as many similar coloured civs in one game as I could.

Are you sure these would be actually applied in game? This detections ystem is to me visually bugged. It only shows ocrrect conflict first time around, after you switch it around it often goes crazy and starts being confused about what clashes with what.

I've collected some (unrelated) Screenshots, I wanted to share with you.

1. 0 faith buy is a thing with Saladin and Theocracy!? I'm sure this is known, but that was new for me
0faith_buy.png

2. Spawned between 4 continents. I really love the map generations with thoes nice mountain ranges between continents.
4_continents.png

3. I'm sorry Pericles that I broke my promies to move my troops from your borders. But YOU declared war on me, what did you expect!?
Broken_promise.png

4. I have absolutly no explanation for that (Germany conqered Wolin but somehow the warrior survived):
CS_1warrior_no_city.png

5. A really useful Golden Gate Bridge with a very strict access control and a very useless Panama Canal:
GoldenGate_Panama.png

6. So, the Godess of the Open Sky really just loves the infrastructure not the animals. Poor BBQed sheep...
Pasture_no_sheep.png

Last edited:
Sorry, but, as a French guy, I cannot choose Italian bread. :p

Actually, although a French guy too, I find Italians have some nice bread too, reminiscent to me of good times in restaurants on holiday...

I'm guessing what happened might be that Wolin had previously captured a settler, which allowed them to survive despite having no remaining cities, but didn't allow them to settle a new city (due to being a city state).

I’ve seen a lot of city states floating settlers around because they can’t use them but captured them.

Looks like Hobbes is right, as usual. She seems rather smug that she's so easily bribable, too...

Cyrus apparently can't make up his mind.

So how well did being both an industrialist and an environmentalist work out for him? Well it was apocalypse mode and we never did reach the final level of climate change. But I don't believe Mr. Smug here is the one to thank for that.

I suppose he is only polluting more than the rest of the world combined. I am sure that is every environmentalist's dream. As for why I was scrubbing so much. I unlocked scrubbing with 4 turns until max climate change and much more than that away from getting off the planet. By the time I left the planet I had managed to push it back to 9 turns until max climate change. I have a feeling Tamar won't get off the planet in time. She was also on the path to a science victory, but I think she was probably 20+ turns behind me.

I suppose he is only polluting more than the rest of the world combined. I am sure that is every environmentalist's dream.
Pretty sure that checks out. :mischief:

Last edited:
Top Bottom