Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

Despite the game being played on a fully-revealed pangea map, Antananarivo is absolutely positive that another continent will be discovered somewhere, and when it is, they're going to be the first to explore it!

Or maybe they're just waiting to explore Mars once my space projects are completed.

Nah, they'll go to Alpha Centauri and start the empire there while all you fat guys race for Mars :D Just they need to snatch a settler somewhere...

Foxy.

My scout is riding a hovercraft!

Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 9.24.59 AM.png

This is simply a more realistic depiction of the Dead Sea. I won't be surprised if your scout has disappeared in a sinkhole during the next turn.

I think there's something wrong with my warriors...

"Men, if you're to survive in that wilderness, be sly as a fox“ were the words of their commander in chief, sending them on patrol duty. Well, they put an effort and deserve an extra hot meal on return to town.
Just take care not to order them to comb the forests looking for barbs...

"Men, if you're to survive in that wilderness, be sly as a fox“ were the words of their commander in chief, sending them on patrol duty. Well, they put an effort and deserve an extra hot meal on return to town.
Just take care not to order them to comb the forests looking for barbs...

It's 'comb the deserts' if you were looking for a Spaceballs reference :)

It's 'comb the deserts' if you were looking for a Spaceballs reference :)

You're quite correct, but there was no desert in that screenshot, so I adapted it slightly. ;)

I guess you might call this an "edge case" for Civ's pangea generation script (check the mini-map):

(small map, no mods, no map generation options changed from their defaults)
That is what happens if the entire American Cordillera (the Rocky Mountains and the Andes being the major ranges that make up the Cordillera) decided to protest against every other continent in the formation of a new Pangaea.

I guess you might call this an "edge case" for Civ's pangea generation script (check the mini-map):

(small map, no mods, no map generation options changed from their defaults)

Urge to copy map to civ 5 and use Polynesia RISING....

Top Bottom