Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

I think there is technically a way out of this situation if you build an encampment outside the mountains, and build a huge army and conquer a city-state, and just continue from there. But that would be one miserable capital city until they discover flight, I guess)
It would be like Venice, except immune to losing to a domination victory and being able to settle after capturing a city-state.

I think there is technically a way out of this situation if you build an encampment outside the mountains, and build a huge army and conquer a city-state, and just continue from there. But that would be one miserable capital city until they discover flight, I guess)

Now I want to try this out...

My try on the Chinese Great Wall. It took a lot of builder charges and a ton of gold. Montezuma paid a great part of it.
20171013235021_1.jpg
20171013235028_1.jpg

It's city state justice time!

OK, to set the scene, Japan has captured the Valletta city state. They also attacked Muscat and were probably not held in high regard by the other city states.

I decide to attack Japan, expecting to liberate Valletta along the way to reduce the war monger penalty. It didn't quite turn out that way.

Yerevan is allied with me and swoops in the extract some good ol' city state payback:

Geez, I've never seen so many warriors crowded into one hex. Looks like the Burly Brawl from the Matrix Reloaded:

A few explosions tossed in for good measure:

Well, doesn't look like I'll be liberating Valletta any time soon:

Thanks for the "help" guys, but could you stay home next time? Thanks.

Polar conversions? Near the top of North America in GEM (random starts). No cities or units anywhere near (except my 2 ships). Playing the Venice mod.

This is my take on a civ 6 megacity district conglomerate. This map seemed just perfect for it

Nice! Maybe add some seaside resorts to replace some of that icky natural farmland? :) You can always ship food in to those cities.

Even ignoring the fact that I haven't met anyone else yet, how am I supposed to trigger this?

upload_2017-10-20_8-15-55.png

I think it is possible to trigger this by declaring war on a civ that is a suzerain over a citystate. You declare on the civ, the civ's suzerain declares on you and triggers the inspiration for Defensive Tactics.

But that's an exploit.

It just sounds funny though "get declared war upon and you get an envoy in our city-state".

upload_2017-10-21_18-59-27.png

I already have Nan Madol as suzerain... And now I just discovered Auckland as well!

upload_2017-10-22_9-28-19.png

I don't think I've ever before seen an appeal of nine... And it could've been ten if there'd been a forest west of the grassland tile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom