Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

In the screen that pops up in the left (the one I personally never use because I never need it) at the top. I've clicked it by accident several times when I still used it, and I know it's automatically open with CQUI.

Oh ok, that makes a lot of sense. :p

This Dutch scout is not long for this world, poor little guy.

Well, that's what happens when you don't clear out barb camps near your city, it comes back to haunt you. Or kill you.

That's exactly what happened, but the barbarian horde also crossed the river and pursued relentlessly. If the scout's promotion had been for Alpine training, he might have outrun them in the hilly terrain, but it seems that the AI tends to favor picking the Ranger promotion first.

Siege.png

I noticed Kumai had been under siege and at zero health for 10 turns or so, so I went to have a look. That full health warrior was standing there when I got there and a couple turns later he still stands there. Only a horse archer just bellow him attacks each turn, rest does nothing, unfortunately there is no clear hex next to the city so I can't steal it without declaring on Scythia.

View attachment 494237

I noticed Kumai had been under siege and at zero health for 10 turns or so, so I went to have a look. That full health warrior was standing there when I got there and a couple turns later he still stands there. Only a horse archer just bellow him attacks each turn, rest does nothing, unfortunately there is no clear hex next to the city so I can't steal it without declaring on Scythia.

Ha, I had a super similar thing in my current Lautaro game! Pedro was coming to end of a brutal war with Wilhelmina, his capital (and last remaining city) was under siege for 20-odd turns because Granada (Dutch CS ally) was surrounding it with 4 or 5 ranged units.

Clearly Granada was just setting up Wilhelmina to walk right in and take it...but she took her sweet time :rolleyes:

Ha, I had a super similar thing in my current Lautaro game! Pedro was coming to end of a brutal war with Wilhelmina, his capital (and last remaining city) was under siege for 20-odd turns because Granada (Dutch CS ally) was surrounding it with 4 or 5 ranged units.

Clearly Granada was just setting up Wilhelmina to walk right in and take it...but she took her sweet time :rolleyes:

Actually that is logical. City state units can't occupy a second city, they will raze any city captured. But capitals can't be razed.

Actually that is logical. City state units can't occupy a second city, they will raze any city captured. But capitals can't be razed.

Oh yes 100%. I was more referring to how Wilhelmina (despite already owning another Brazilian city and being literally tiles away) took 20 turns to show up with one melee unit.

Tamar can have dark ages? :eek: (Beware her come back in a heroic age, though.)

Tamar can have dark ages? :eek: (Beware her come back in a heroic age, though.)

Easy, if she picked a wrong dedication. The AI does tend to do that, at least in my games (e.g. Kongo going for Exodus of the Evangelists in the Classical Era).

Top Bottom