Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

No Gandalf, it is YOU who shall not pass.

upload_2019-1-5_14-6-35.png

"The quetzal shall come, the green bird shall come. The Pantenal shall come. It is the word of God. The Itza shall come." :shifty:

Series "AI can look smart too"

Trajan declares...
Spoiler :

Colonial War?! :eek: Somehow I feel that my feelings here have been hurt a little...

Just look at that campus!
Spoiler :

Spoiler The people of the small empire of Russia are maybe starving, but they can enjoy the view of their new National Park. :

In fact, 6 joint National Parks (8 in the screen), and without the Eiffel Tower!

Some strange thing. A city-state capture and raze one of the last two city from Montezuma. But my Spies are still in the razed city. When their missions are finished, they are killed in the "Unknown City". In the same time, the last city of Montezuma is not labeled as Capital and can trade it away. So I trade his last city away in a peace deal, and when this done, he has disappeared from the game.

Spoiler 3 pictures to show what I'm saying :

@DWilson In fact, since Montezuma disappears, I didn't have to pay him the gold I promise (nor at a ghost player). My income per turn was the same before and after the deal.

Last edited:
Spoiler The people of the small empire of Russia are maybe starving, but they can enjoy the view of National Park. :

In fact, 6 joint National Parks, and without the Eiffel Tower!

Some strange thing. A city-state capture and raze one of the last two city from Montezuma. But my Spies are still in the razed city. When their missions are finished, they are killed in the "Unknown City". In the same time, the last city of Montezuma is not labeled as Capital and can trade it away. So I trade his last city away in a peace deal, and when this done, he has disappeared from the game.

Spoiler 3 pictures to show what I'm saying :
With Montezuma, the real question is whether or not you actually have to make good on that gpt or not.

Spoiler The people of the City-Nation of Nubia are maybe starving, but they can enjoy the view of their new wonder. :
In fact, 23 Wonders in the city. Good but could be better! I think the maximum number of Wonder we can put in a City is 31, but it's only possible in theory. It's very unlikely to appear next to no luxury or strategic ressource (because not removable), and have a map in a way that you can put all 31, with the snow and the desert in the same time. You will starving in the process, except if you make an alliance with Poundmaker, with the +2 Production/Food per Trade Route and hoping their cities have a lot of Pasture / Camp for additionnal Food.

I just wanted to abuse the overflow mechanic with Nubia before the release of Gathering Storm that will correct that. I was just building a lot of Slinger. They have an increased production by Nubia ability (+50%), Agoge (+50%), God of the Forge (+25%) and Work Ethic (+x%). Just be carefull to not unlock Archery or Machinery, and unlock Feudalism as the last Civic (because it makes Agoge obsolete).
After a moment, we have to get Archery or Machinery because we can continue by building Galley with the +100% production card, as long we don't unlock Cartography and Exploration (for Caravel and we don't want to make the production card obsolete).

I like that shore. The Great Lighthouse make the city visible from far away, and they are welcome by 2 flaming statues and Jesus with open arms.

It could be interesting challenge to get the score for a civ and its respective leader.
Amusingly we're about to get the first leader that's actually on that list in Eleanor of Aquitaine.

Spoiler :
Civ6Screen0084.jpg

Not a funny screenshot, but here is my tribute to the British Museum. RIP.

(Standard map size, quick speed, no gameplay mods. A few other not-full museums are off screen. Won game with no conquering cities, no seaside resorts, reached computers a few turns before victory.)

I'm not exactly sure how this lake qualifies as a lake, it seems to be a little open to the ocean. :) Even funnier, this city site qualified me for the sailing tech boost (see bottom right side). This is with Ynamp mod terra map, so that's one reason for strange things happening with this map. This is a strange map because of the large number of natural wonders in the game.

I'm not exactly sure how this lake qualifies as a lake, it seems to be a little open to the ocean. :) Even funnier, this city site qualified me for the sailing tech boost (see bottom right side). This is with Ynamp mod terra map, so that's one reason for strange things happening with this map.
Lake Retba also shows up dead on the coast in YnAMP's Earth maps. I just want it moved one tile inland. Just one tile. :p Of course, here is even worse since it's on a peninsula. :crazyeye:

Ynamp mod terra map
I gave up trying to get a decent map out of that script. :(

Top Bottom