Civ3ConquestsEdit (for 1.20-1.22) Russian version

swan

CivFanatics.ru TEAM
I do not know, why Firaxis (Atari) ignores Russian and Russian (probably is memory of cold war or rusofobia) Speaking in Russian 250 millions (it in 3 times more than speaking on German) therefore I have made the editor for Conquests in Russian. I hope, not that Firaxis (Atari) will show(present) to me the judicial claim concerning change of a code of the program (any code of the program быцл is changed - only were changed English text to Russian)

Sorry for my English

http://swan.civfanatics.ru/Civ3ConquestsEdit.zip

Здорово, земляк! (Hi, compatriot!) :)

I'm glad to see that Russian's guys are present in the Civfanatics community too. :)

Some time ago I have made the same - translated editor for PTW. But I think that it's not necessary - English language is more brief and exact than Russian. But, of course, the Russian is much more literary and poetical language. Especially foul language (I mean the Russian "mat"). :))
Sorry, my Anglo-lingual friends! ;)

I do not know, why Firaxis (Atari) ignores Russian and Russian (probably is memory of cold war or rusofobia)
I think the matter is the Russians are not paid money - 250 millions pirates. ;)

I have visited your site - good work, man!

ß ñêà÷àë ýòîò èíñòàëåð ñ ñàéòà . Òàì ðóññêàÿ âåðñèÿ ïîëíàÿ , øðèôòû , ðåäàêòîð , òåêñòû , è óäîáíî âîçâðàùÿåò âñå èçìåíåííîå îáðàòíî

ñêà÷èâàë îòñþäà 2 ìá

http://work.civfanatics.ru/ruspack/rusCON122f.exe

250 millions

îøèáñÿ íà ðóññêîì ãîâîðèò 400 ìèëèîíîâ :)

Íå óìååøü ãàäèòü - íå ìó÷àé ãàäèëêó (ôðàçà íåìíîãî èçìåíåíà, ÷òîáû íå òàê ïîøëî áûëî)

õîðîøî òåáÿ âîñïèòàëè :)

åñëè ó òåáÿ êîäèðîâêà íå ðàáîòàåò . Òî ýòî òû âèíîâàò íà íå ÿ .

No actually the markets in Russia and China (amongst others) are notorious for using pirated versions. So as Firaxis why make the effort?

KEA said:
Americans don't like Russia.

ACK! We don't!?! Sheesh, why wasn't I informed of this? Here, as a member of our armed forces, I've been concerned with such things as the War on Terror, Operation Iraqi Freedom and the like. I shall inform my chain of command immediately of the change, and make sure a policy is implemented making our armed forces concentrate their efforts on Russia!

(Please note, the above was said entirely tongue in cheek. Kea, if you take offense, please forgive me, as none is intended.)

Horosho vidit' shto sdec' esche est Ruskie. Blin, a ya toot dumal shto ya edinstviniy sdec'. Pirated copies are quite popular in Russia but i have seen many legal copies as well. Especially this past summer.

Horosho vidit' shto sdec' esche est Ruskie. Blin, a ya toot dumal shto ya edinstviniy sdec'.
Ti ne edinstvenny zdes'. Dynamic, Solenoozerec, EsatP, Lamprey, Obormot, Hamster, Gektor, Cyber Dreyk, all users with suffix [SU] and more other - all its from Russia

Ehhh, i shouldhave known that there would be so many

swan said:
Ti ne edinstvenny zdes'. Dynamic, Solenoozerec, EsatP, Lamprey, Obormot, Hamster, Gektor, Cyber Dreyk, all users with suffix [SU] and more other - all its from Russia
A escho Gellion I ya ;)

vizhu, chto zdec' mnogie igaryut tsivilitatsiyu. ya uchilsya russki v vvs. igrayu pochti 5 let.

trudno chitat' i govorit' potomu chto nikem zdec'

Ward

Top Bottom