Civ3MultiTool - Now at Civfanatics

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanx..it has worked now :cool: but i have a question...i have a multiplayer game going on with my brother and the computer. Anywayz we imported the map as a .bix and edited what we wanted...but..when we tried to import it back ( as in we continue our saved game with the new edited map) the program only looks for Scenario Files and not .bix....
thanx

hope i made my problem clear

Gramphos sorry to drag this on but i downloaded the update my version of Multitool is now the c3mt0-99-1 one..and i got the latest update for Civilization PTW but still after i export the bix and change what i want...when i try to import it..the program does not look for any .bix files..just scenario files..any help would be great...thanx:confused:

Originally posted by binkhalid
thanx..it has worked now :cool: but i have a question...i have a multiplayer game going on with my brother and the computer. Anywayz we imported the map as a .bix and edited what we wanted...but..when we tried to import it back ( as in we continue our saved game with the new edited map) the program only looks for Scenario Files and not .bix....
thanx

hope i made my problem clear
It's a miss in the process of making the tool PTW compatible. (actually it didn't read the filterstring from the constant file. I changed that earlier today :D)

I think it's time for a teasing preview screenshot of the new tab in the SGE.

There are still some things left to deal with before release. But a screenshot doesn't hurt. ;)

Attachments

• c3mt-sge-diplomacy-preview.jpg
    c3mt-sge-diplomacy-preview.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 751
Gramphos,
thanks for continuing to work on Civ3/PTW stuff.

One thing I'd wish for more than a direct treaty editor, is being able to edit the reputation score with a Civ. There was a thread somewhere that detailed specifically how actions like razing a city or spurning a treaty tweaked a running "reputation" score up or down. I'd love to be able to edit THAT.

It would be good for scenarios, being able to set up good/bad reputations between two civs before turn 0.

Also, please start a new thread when you release a new build. :)

Gramphos:

I get a weird error when I tried to load C3MT today. I have the full installation:

Attachments

• c3mterror.png
    c3mterror.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 727
Originally posted by Gramphos
I think it's time for a teasing preview screenshot of the new tab in the SGE.

There are still some things left to deal with before release. But a screenshot doesn't hurt. ;)

Actually it is a good teaser. Does it mean we will be bale to set diplomacy and create SAV for scenarios ? That'd be great !
But Firaxis gave a stronger teaser at the same time maybe.

BTW thanks for your job. I don't use the svegame editor since it does not seem stable yet but the map converter is a great tool by itself already.

:goodjob:

Originally posted by LouLong

Actually it is a good teaser. Does it mean we will be bale to set diplomacy and create SAV for scenarios ? That'd be great !
The next releas will came together with a new tool that works as CPT but with diplomacy, and a binarry file format editable with C3MT.

But Firaxis gave a stronger teaser at the same time maybe.
Yes, Conquest is a good teaser...

BTW thanks for your job. I don't use the svegame editor since it does not seem stable yet but the map converter is a great tool by itself already.

:goodjob:
Most of the work done lately on the SGE has been done to stabilize it and make sure that things that shall be changed doesn't stay unchanged. The next release will probably be the most stable version so far.

Originally posted by hbdragon88
Gramphos:

I get a weird error when I tried to load C3MT today. I have the full installation:
:hmmm:
Have you tried to ptach it with the small version?

I get a "Subscript out of Range" error when trying to load a 1.21f PTW BIX. After the error, the bix appears to load correctly (i just use your tool to organize units), but the BIX created after the organizing will not load in the editor. I am not sure if the C3MT supports 1.21f yet as I havent been keeping up to date with this tool :(

I also noticed how much more you have added to this tool. Great work.

GIDustin

Could you post the BIX you try to load?

Note: if the BIX has starting locations in it there might be a problem with them in the current version.

Gramphos:

Check your PMs.

GIDustin

Gramphos
This is great news. Any chance of being able to set the number of turns remaining and the being able to see the total culture number?

You can set the turn when a deal ends. And with some calculation from what the current turn is you can know how many turns that is left.

I'm very close to done now...

There are only some code tweaks left to do...

On the current list of cnahes is other than the additon of the tool, and all other stability issues spoken of earlier also the added support for Scenari search fordes and #ANIMNAME pediaicons entry in the unitwizard, along with addition of the Flag unit AI strategy, which I obviously had forgot to add before. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom