Since the wiki's been down since last Friday and at least one person's asked about it I thought I'd post an update here. My host went down last Friday night. They had the server restored by Saturday morning, but the database had been corrupted somehow. The database server was unaffected by the outage on Friday so nobody knows how that happened. I'm apparently the only person affected by this. I've asked them to restore everything to the last known good state, Thursday evening a week ago. It's taken so long because of some miscommunication about the problem. I could have fixed this myself if I had kept more current backups offsite. That was my fault. My most recent backup isn't recent enough. I didn't want to lose many of the updates people have made so I've been waiting on them to restore everything for me. So the lesson learned here is I need to set up a cron job to ftp a nightly backup of the database to my home machine.