Civ4 Rhye's and Fall Stories Central

^ BTW, your story will be one of the next to be put up if I haven't already :)

Not yet. I've been distracted by some nasty bug this week, so haven't really had the sticking power to work on this.

I have got good news for people who like diversity in the civs. After Rise of the Soviet Union i plan to do all civs that were, are, or could be superpowers.
These include:
Rise of the Soviet Union - What i am doing now
Rise of Capitalist America -In Free market we trust!
Rise of Communist China -I plan to have Japan control manchuria and coastal cities while I have to conquer all of china to start the sotry off
Rise of United India *United is subject to change if i figure out an ideology to for India to follow
Rise of Nazi Germany - Mercantilsm+Police state= Fascism
Rise of <Insert Ideology Here> Brazil - Playing as the Inca I move my capital to Rio de Janeiro and force a colaspe. Then readers will choose the ideology to follow either by having a party elected or by revolution by using the poll system. The ideologies will revolve around which economic civic we use and wether it is a Police state or Universal suffrage/representation

So I will enventualy have India and the Inca, 2 under represented civs, although that could take a while as Rise of the Soviet Union just ended its prologue

Haha, I like it. From 'In Soviet Russia' to 'in Capitalist America'! I think you could probably move Brazil forward. That one sounds cool.

Yeah, but I think you should start as Portugal then move your capital to Brasil, leaving Lisbon with the Spanish.

:agree:

You should make a new category with RAND stories in your first post

I just added it, since the link in your sig was right there and convenient :)
You should make a new category with RAND stories in your first post
Except there are none currently running.

EDIT: Also added Rise of the Soviet Union, and moved Jusos' story to archives.

Top Bottom