Civ5 Ancient Unit Pack 01 : Rome

Great, Thanks Nutty., By the way, Vanilla scale.. I am familliar with that.....

Thanks Nutty, even on my old days I am still learning. I play the red modpacks for now. Which I enjoy a lot. sadly enough I tried the other one called Ethnic diversity. I encountered some graphical problems. Besides that, I could not find the hebrew units. Their is only one mod with Israel. But I like playing Civ 5 with al lot of MOds.. They make the game some much more interesting. Also the pre historic mode is Awesome.

Since Ethnic Diversity is MY mod, can you post in that thread and explain the graphical problems you're having?

As far as the Hebrew units, Ethnic Diversity uses those for the city states in modern Israel and Lebanon. There are actually a few Israel mods, if you check Steam. Note that it would be easy to change those mods to use the units included in Ethnic Diversity by changing the <ArtStyleSuffix> entry in the mod's Civilizations table to "_LEVANT".

In any event, this is getting even further off-topic from danrell's thread, so I'd move to the E.D. thread for anything else.

Since Ethnic Diversity is MY mod, can you post in that thread and explain the graphical problems you're having?

As far as the Hebrew units, Ethnic Diversity uses those for the city states in modern Israel and Lebanon. There are actually a few Israel mods, if you check Steam. Note that it would be easy to change those mods to use the units included in Ethnic Diversity by changing the <ArtStyleSuffix> entry in the mod's Civilizations table to "_LEVANT".

In any event, this is getting even further off-topic from danrell's thread, so I'd move to the E.D. thread for anything else.
I will, further discuss this in yr thread. Thanks for all yr replies.

As far as Israël mod. Their were 3 mods for Israël. Sadly only one remains. Just fyi.

Top Bottom