CivCraft -- Minecraft Server -- World8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's probably time to up the player limit. I can't even get on. :)

I believe we've had a crash of some sort. When I try to log in I'll just end up falling into a void. Or is that the side effect to the server backup?

Server keeps crashing right now.

EDIT: To those who explore the nether fort, the walled off areas of cobble were done by me to narrow down the options of finding nether warts. Looking at nether forts on my single player maps on creative, if you've found a wide staircase, chances are that you have found it.

Another thing: I'm trying to get spout to work. I've been following Fullreloaded's instructions, which are the following:
1. Re-install minecraft
2. install spout
3. Open minecraft (first update)
4. Open Spout after updating and closing minecraft
4. Click "run in dev" in options section.

I must have missed something, because when i join from spout, it says "outdated client"

EDIT: Never mind. I got it to work.

Whoever set up that music in the town, drop the volume so I don't have to turn my sound off altogether while playing on the server. Minecafts own volume controls don't have any effect on it.

I tried out the server today because I really like the concept behind this. I dont know if I'll be on it much though, I'm living in Europe so its pretty laggy. I founded a small village somewhere, but I don't know where it is relative to the cities. Chieftess might know, he saw me on the server when I started.

velose, check out the dynamic map link in the op!

I could move the server to newark. I'm not sure how *much* that would help the euros though. Try a trace route between the Dallas or Newark datacenters. Their addresses are here.

Is there PvP in this mod? Do Mongols attack? etc.... Is there a Science Victory? How is research conducted? By building lamps? :lol:

Is there PvP in this mod? Do Mongols attack? etc.... Is there a Science Victory? How is research conducted? By building lamps? :lol:

PvP is on but has to be consensual. No Mongol (or Zulu) civ so far. No victory conditions (although the end of the tech tree will be close to creative). Research is conducted by the civ leaders setting what tech to learn, and then one point for every person online in that civ every minute.

I ran tracert and Dallas gave me about 170ms, Newark 120ms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom