CivDipXIV: Getting the Ball Rolling.

Mine have been in for quite some time.

Have all the Winter orders but the German one, are you sure you have PMED them, I will give you a day to get them in. At the same time can I ask people to get orders in asap, as of next turn I shall be stringent on the NMRs and be ruthless with the timing.

I became pretty familiar with Arminius in Broken Resolutions, I think I can vouch for his punctuality, this NMRing is not typical of him at all. I don't think there was a French NMR at all throughout BR. What's going on?

Fellas, you've known for some time that sheep has stuff going on and his access to the net is limited. Since nobody wanted to wrap the game up when he first warned us about his situation, I don't know why anyone's feeling impatient now...it's far beyond the point where I feel any sort of frustration. My only worry is that I'm very likely to NMR if we ever do get rolling again because I've taken on other distractions in the meantime and am much less able to give the game the attention it deserves than I was when we started, so many weeks ago.

If everyone wants to keep waiting, I'm all for waiting. If not, just let me know when it's over.

Let's just get a replacement GM. I know for a fact that Germany sent in his orders, he copied me on them.

I'm pretty sure my orders are in for Spring 1903 (I think that's the current turn).

No, we're still in Winter '02, aren't we? Oh man, NMR here I come :)

Builds for Winter 1902

Austria
Build Army in Trisitie

Ottomans
Build Army in Constantinople
Build Fleet in Smyrna

Germany
Build Army in Kiel

Russia
Remove Army in Bohemia

Alright I already have two sets of orders, once I get them all I will be able to put up Spring 1903, also for those who use maps, I am currently away on buisness still so therefore dont have realpolitik, all those who wish to have a map, get one and if you like it, post it NMRs will be done from here on in as that took two friggin weeks for a build stage!!!! Orders are due BY PM by Monday 23rd of May 12:01 am GMT

My apologies to all fellow players. A combination of factors including increased schedule demands, imminent carpal tunnel syndrome due to the demands of my job, mounting depression, and a desire to substitute real interaction for virtual, is causing me to minimise my online activities and commitments. I might perhaps be able to continue submitting orders, but I will not be able to put in anywhere near the effort the game requires as far as exchanging press goes. Therefore, I am stepping aside in favour of another who can be the kind of opponent you all deserve-- I'm sure someone will step in as a reserve. Once again, my apologies.

I assume everyone knows by this point that I am Austria, so there's no point trying for secrecy.

I too am bowing out. I've taken on other commitments while this game has languished. Even if we got back to a rigid, clockwork schedule tomorrow, I'd have no time to spend on it. This is not an expression of impatience with sheep. I totally understand that he has some serious distractions and I commend him for trying to keep the game going. I wish him and the rest of you luck. Also, this is not because of Taliesin pulling out. I would have dropped out anyway. If any of you are really annoyed that I've created a second (third?) empty seat at the table, let me know by PM and I'll do my best to scare up a replacement player. Again, sorry and good luck.

With three players missing and a schedule erratic at best, I suppose I shall offer my support for an unresolved end for this game.

Considering I got three orders only it is very hard for me to do a proper adjudication. I am not going to have 4 NMRs. Unfortnauntley I am going to have to go with Keridor here, although I really did wish for this game to continue :(

Are you counting mine in those three? I PMed orders to you on May 22 and the status shows unread. Just curious.

Yes, yours are there. All three orders I have I have not read, so I could keep track of them easily.

I know my orders are not in, which on its own is a statement. I have never before been so much as a minute late on orders. This game simply slipped my mind entirely. Ambuel's starting a new game, so anyone who is desperate for more dip can simply shuffle on over there and hope for better.

Top Bottom