CivDipXIV: Getting the Ball Rolling.

I think I had mine in, and with the right turn title. It sucks to have a game go south like this, but s*** happens.

Better luck next time...

Oh, just in case you didn't know, I was Italy. I know Keirador was Turkey and I think Taliesin was Austria, but who else was who?

Gnarf was France, Slappy was England, and everyone knows Arminius was Germany. That guy Blackheart was Russia but appears to have dropped out. I knew Dreadnought was Italty initially, I didn't know he dropped out.

I was unaware of the change in players as Italy (as it should be I suppose). That would have changed the game entirely...

Keirador said:
I knew Dreadnought was Italty initially, I didn't know he dropped out.

It doesn't please me to say this, but I was Russia. I didn't back out because I was loosing, I sent in disbands, and I was going to fight it to the end (that's my personality ;) ). This was my first gunboat game and I really didn't know how I could identify everyone. I thought I knew Germany, but no.

Hmm. . . so Blackheart was the Italian initially? I was fairly sure that Blackheart was the drop-out who Syterion replaced, but I was pretty confident he was Russia. Damnable. Oh well, I win.

Top Bottom