CivFanatics and the beta

I recieved my invite yesterday evening (i signed up many months ago)
So fare a fun game with cool mini games, however there is a point thats anoying me. All my cute little people are walking around doing stuff. Like a farmer, he is walking to the field collecting food and then walks to my granary to deliver them. However my food bar isnt going up when he makes a delivery. Sometimes my food raises but it looks completly random. 2nd, i build a granary like i said. The building increases the productivy of my famers, but I can't find anywhere by how much? I miss some indeepth information in the game.

Can we talk about the game now? I know it's frustating to wait for an invite but if 10 people yell "where is my invite!" That won't help anybody. Please be patient.
Here an image of my current village. I putting most on food so I get more citzens quickly.

I recieved my invite yesterday evening (i signed up many months ago)
So fare a fun game with cool mini games, however there is a point thats anoying me. All my cute little people are walking around doing stuff. Like a farmer, he is walking to the field collecting food and then walks to my granary to deliver them. However my food bar isnt going up when he makes a delivery. Sometimes my food raises but it looks completly random. 2nd, i build a granary like i said. The building increases the productivy of my famers, but I can't find anywhere by how much? I miss some indeepth information in the game.

Can we talk about the game now? I know it's frustating to wait for an invite but if 10 people yell "where is my invite!" That won't help anybody. Please be patient.
Here an image of my current village. I putting most on food so I get more citzens quickly.

getting the same thing, I think the same happen to the mercent and other workers?

One question. Are harvests the only way of icnome or do you get a constant stream while away?

Don't know if it's too late, but I signed up as Sindri Orrbén.

Just got into the game. Is there a particular Civilization everyone is joining?

I don't mind the Civ Bucks thing so much as its pretty much the standard business model right now for free flash based MMO games. The prices seem lower than similar games by Zynga but its too early to tell how necessary or how many Bucks one may feel compelled to buy.

Still if you get 15-20 hours enjoyment out of a game there is no shame dropping a few real life dollars here or there.

One thing I would caution people is making credit card transactions through Facebook, I've known at least two people whose credit card accounts were compromised this way.

Signed up earlier. Got an invite last night. Looking for a country.

I'm in as AndrewG. The flash client is reporting problems with the login server, so only played last night for an hour or so, then nothing. Looking forward to getting back in :D

Is anyone else having trouble getting onto the CivWorld server? I keep getting the message that the server is busy, please try again later. :confused:

Top Bottom