Civilization 5 - DLC is available!

Does anyone know what is the description of Hammy trait? I must be dumb but I can't find it :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if the DLC renders saves useless, ie. can I DL it safely or should I wait until I've finished my current game?

I wonder if there is a way to make Mongolia and Babylon appear in alphabetical order in the select civ screen. I have to experiment with this...

Öjevind Lång;9831757 said:
Sure, everybody who likes Civ V has been bribed by Firaxis. Must have been quite expensive for them.

Yes, they have to collect back the money they gave us to say we like the game, so they charge us 5$ for Babylon. And they will charge us more for future updates and addons, unlike Civs III and IV, whose addons were free of charge.;)

Dang, I paid for PTW, C3C Warlords and BTS. I wish I knew they were free addons.

How about the HUNS? The mighty Roman empire was shaking in front of ATTILA THE SCOURGE OF GOD! They were the true masters of the bow and horse... And England the masters of the sees??? Hahaha, thats bull, were are the wikings??? Oh, ok...we have mongols in stead.

oh one is saying must have been expensive for them and another is saying no i think its rather cheap
i like the way it is been discussed (like it is really happening :goodjob:)

so now Fireaxis paying people money to say CiV is good is a FACT, the only disagreement is whether its expensive for them or not :lol:

oh one is saying must have been expensive for them and another is saying no i think its rather cheap
i like the way it is been discussed (like it is really happening :goodjob:)

so now Fireaxis paying people money to say CiV is good is a FACT, the only disagreement is whether its expensive for them or not :lol:

You may be bribed by firaxis for spam "I love civV" at every forum, but in your case i think you are a kid looking for some attention :spank: :rotfl:

Looking at the forums...no, rather cheap.

I beg to disagree. There's any number of people who like the game; but here at Civfanatics there's a somewhat fanatical bunch of Civ IV activists who are so active that they might give the impression of being a majority.

I also know what the reaction to the game is outside the rarefied community at Civfanatics. The reception has generally been positive, with the exception of complaints that the AI is moronic. Those complaints have been voiced (with justification) for every new version of Civ.

Wow, like they are giving us something great with the Mongol Civ when it should have been included in the first place. Sigh...
Time constraints?
My point is, they are going to nickel and dime everyone with DLC that should have been included in the first place with a full purchase price.

one of the two is free and the other is part of a DD edition so naturally they charge for that one.

Öjevind Lång;9835310 said:
I beg to disagree. There's any number of people who like the game; but here at Civfanatics there's a somewhat fanatical bunch of Civ IV activists who are so active that they might give the impression of being a majority.

I also know what the reaction to the game is outside the rarefied community at Civfanatics. The reception has generally been positive, with the exception of complaints that the AI is moronic. Those complaints have been voiced (with justification) for every new version of Civ.

You lie.

Top Bottom