Civilization V Release Date Announced

"2K Games announced today that Sid Meier’s Civilization® V will be available in North America on September 21, 2010 and internationally on September 24, 2010 for Windows PC"

What's up with that? Am I have to look at piratebay to be provide me the game on the same date as the americans? :confused::confused::confused:

Horrible!

"Not coming out in fall, maybe in winter or spring"
by many posters on CFC
Yeah Right!
Doesn't mean I'll buy it then though :p

Hell I will buy sight unseen! Too many CIV games have given me hours of entertainment.

I was somewhat disappointed in CIV4 but I still do not regret my purchase.

My prediction: The ones complaining now (80%+) will hate the game and B$t@h all over this site about how bad it is.

Hell I will buy sight unseen! Too many CIV games have given me hours of entertainment.

I was somewhat disappointed in CIV4 but I still do not regret my purchase.

My prediction: The ones complaining now (80%+) will hate the game and B$t@h all over this site about how bad it is.

and they will still buy it and keep on ranting on how bad it is and how it could have been so much better but keep on playing it :D

and they will still buy it and keep on ranting on how bad it is and how it could have been so much better but keep on playing it :D

lol Civ games are so addicting they won't be able to quit. I'm confident anyhing that Fixaris doesn't do, modders will. (Such as me. I can't wait to learn the file layout of CivV.)

Was looking for the pre-order on steam, and noticed that the Deluxe-version isn't there.
Anyone know where it could be found? Or did 2k decide to release just one version because of the communities issues with the Deluxe version?

that's interesting, I was going to say that it was on the regular version page (as it was one of the few games that weren't "phisically" split in the store as regular and deluxe), but I went to check it and indeed it's not there.

:sarcasm:

1) A willingness to place a 3rd party software on your pc.
2) A gleefull joy at promoting a potential monopoly
3) A banal attitude at being sucked dry of cash via DLC
4) And a hearty enjoyment of being blinded by PR gliteter

Other than that, I'm fairly sure newer avg based spec systems will do ok. They are after all, making everything civ community friendly.

*Note: This is all tongue-in-cheek, if you don't have a sense of humor, whah!

Five days before my birthday. Yay!

Top Bottom