Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

Let's go on with clue 3, since we're getting closer, but still not quite there. Not at all easy clues so far, but I think someone will get it with the 3rd hint, and I'll explain them all.

Clue 1: That's amore!

Clue 2: Before Combustion, the land grabber may find me next to his starry shield. After Combustion, I am still useful, but I may never multiply.

Clue 3: Free upgrade; +1 movement.

I have no idea about the first two clues but 3rd clue makes me think of Infantry, which upgrade for the ASTOUNDING price of a whole 10 :c5gold: (I don't have that kind of money!! :wow:) to Mech Infantry, which have more movement points.

Ok, let's put this one out of its misery. Vic came pretty darn close, though.

Clue 1: That's amore!

When the MOON HITS your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore!

Clue 2: Before Combustion, the land grabber may find me next to his starry shield. After Combustion, I am still useful, but I may never multiply.

Shoshone get more land when they settle a city. They are the land grabbers. All Shoshone units get a promotion for fighting in their own territory, which looks like a shield with a star in it. This particular promotion, however, can not be gained after Combustion, but can still be useful after...

Clue 3: Free upgrade; +1 movement.

...and it is a free promotion (upgrade seemed to catch people there), and gives +1 movement.

Full Moon Striker.

Darnit. The moon and star finally clicked when the +1 movement clue came in. The landgrabber then came into full circle. Silly me for assuming it was a unit and not a promotion.

Well played.

Do I get a cookie?

Darnit. The moon and star finally clicked when the +1 movement clue came in. The landgrabber then came into full circle. Silly me for assuming it was a unit and not a promotion.

Well played.

Do I get a cookie?

You deserve one, with the logic almost getting you there.

But no dinner for you until you finish your snack.

Um... I just realized vivalamexico is on the "Scores 2 and Lower" scoreboard twice...

Yeah. You caught the Monty Python reference I'm guessing?

Well, yes. Not only do I really like Monty Python humour, but there's also two achievements referencing this. "Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition" and "nobody Expects..."

alright, I think I've got a good one here.

Clue 1: I'm often underestimated by humans at first glance

Top Bottom