Civitar's Unit Workshop

Leugi or Sukritact are the only two I can think of who do ships...

I did do a couple of ships for my Future Worlds mod, although I think the surface ship I converted still has some flaws as I think the mesh gets deformed by the skeleton. The submarine converted pretty well, though -- probably because it's a fairly simple shape with few actual animations.

I'm not sure how hard the older ships would be to rig...

New unit - Cuman Chabani, for lordrj15! Original rider model by Bakuel, horse from the Civ5 Horseman, animations and weapons from the Civ5 Hun Horse Archer. Click on the icon to download.

Attachments

• chabani.png
    chabani.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 206
New unit - Cuman Chabani, for lordrj15! Original rider model by Bakuel, horse from the Civ5 Horseman, animations and weapons from the Civ5 Hun Horse Archer. Click on the icon to download.

Fantastic work! I can't wait for second Cuman component ;)

New unit - Danmacsch's Danish Knaegt. The texture is actually by Danmacsch and Bernie14 (I think!) - I just fixed up some errors in the fxsxml and gr2 files as well as doing a slightly cleaner sv icon. Click on the icon to download.

Danmacsch, don't embarrass me by putting me in the credits for this. For the dismounted version later I'll want to be credited but not this.:lol: Very nice texture work you did. And, for future reference, you need to edit the gr2s and fxsxml if you rename texture files. It's also a good idea to edit the gr2 for any gr2s made before Nexus Buddy 2 came out in my experience.

Attachments

• knaegtmounted.png
    knaegtmounted.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 218
New unit: the Slovakian Dobrovolnik requested by SnowyNix before I went largely offline. As always the icon is the download link.
The original unit is Bakuel's Italian Rifleman, rigged to Musketman animations. I recolored the feathers to match Nix's icon.

Attachments

• dobrovolnik.png
    dobrovolnik.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 272
New unit: Lordrj15's Cuman Mamluk.
Original unit is Bakuel's Kipchak Heavy Cavalry rigged to Horseman animations. I added the Composite Bowman's bow and arrows hanging just behind the saddle for decoration.

Attachments

• mamluk.png
    mamluk.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 170
...any chance you might be willing to take up the Squamish Bear Warrior again?

New unit: Lordrj15's Cuman Mamluk.
Original unit is Bakuel's Kipchak Heavy Cavalry rigged to Horseman animations. I added the Composite Bowman's bow and arrows hanging just behind the saddle for decoration.

Absolutely brilliant, thanks for all the effort you put into these units!

If there's a chance you can help with this unit, that'd be great, Civitar.

It's a Bulgarian Opalchentsi

I might be able to do a black reskin of some rifleman unit, but your Mico is nearly done so I'll finish that first.:) Assuming you still need it of course.

You're still working on that? i assume my inactivity would of made you give up!
thanks a lot, Civitar, still no rush but i will be needing that to finish the Muscogee.

I assumed my inactivity would of made you give up!

And here I was thinking the exact same thing, only the other way around.:D Also I'll still need the Opalchentsi* icon in case I find a good base model to reskin.

*Seriously people, why do you keep giving me UUs with such mis-spellable names... Afsharid Toopchi, Belgian Opalchentsi, Slovakian Dobrovolnik, Inuit Unaaq... only Lordrj15 and Idvhl are innocent so far...

And here I was thinking the exact same thing, only the other way around.:D Also I'll still need the Opalchentsi* icon in case I find a good base model to reskin.

*Seriously people, why do you keep giving me UUs with such mis-spellable names... Afsharid Toopchi, Belgian Opalchentsi, Slovakian Dobrovolnik, Inuit Unaaq... only Lordrj15 and Idvhl are innocent so far...

Can you not use the icon i already gave in the previous post?

*ITS NOT MY FAULT. Bulgaria didn't have anything unique enough apart from that.
Its hard enough finding a largely untouched Nation but also to find a good UU. Half my projects were stopped due to lack of good UUs and images to work off of. Making UUs without reference is hard when you have no artistic talent.
(the direct translation is Volunteers but that is way too generic and the other option was voluntary army, so i stuck with the original name.)

edit: Ironically the only thing you mis-spelled in the easy to mis-spell names was Belgian. ITS BULGARIAN, CIVITAR, ITS BULGAAARIAN.

Can you not use the icon i already gave in the previous post?

I can't see the icon - can you put it on imgur or dropbox or something? I googled opalchentsi to find out what they looked like.

ITS NOT MY FAULT. Bulgaria didn't have anything unique enough apart from that.
Its hard enough finding a largely untouched Nation but also to find a good UU. Half my projects were stopped due to lack of good UUs and images to work off of. Making UUs without reference is hard when you have no artistic talent.
(the direct translation is Volunteers but that is way too generic and the other option was voluntary army, so i stuck with the original name.)

:lol: I know, it just gets a bit annoying typing stuff like u_slovakian_dobrovolnik_diff.

edit: Ironically the only thing you mis-spelled in the easy to mis-spell names was Belgian. ITS BULGARIAN, CIVITAR, ITS BULGAAARIAN.

:lol: Whoops!

I can't see the icon - can you put it on imgur or dropbox or something? I googled opalchentsi to find out what they looked like.

:lol: I know, it just gets a bit annoying typing stuff like u_slovakian_dobrovolnik_diff.

:lol: Whoops!

just type u_bulgarian_volunteer_diff then.

heres and Imgur version

Thanks for the icon Firebug - whether the Mico or Opalchentsi is done first depends totally on whether I happen to run across a good rifleman model to reskin today or not. In the case I find a good model, you should have the Opalchentsi by tomorrow.

Thanks for the icon Firebug - whether the Mico or Opalchentsi is done first depends totally on whether I happen to run across a good rifleman model to reskin today or not. In the case I find a good model, you should have the Opalchentsi by tomorrow.

That's great! looking forward to it. I'm also waiting on seeing if its possible to get a unique improvement graphic done, and then i need to work out some stats and a good UA. So Bulgaria is still pretty far away at the moment, but i'm hoping it'll be as good as Thebes was.

Top Bottom