civplayah's experimental mafia

Well, from the look of things, he certainly wasn't a joker. In that case I guess he probably was mafia: I don't really know a lot about how Dom3K plays but he certainly wasn't as twitchy as this in the Mini-NotW (in which he was innocent).

Birthday + Caturday= I won't be around till catSunday. 'Bye, folks!

Well, from the look of things, he certainly wasn't a joker. In that case I guess he probably was mafia: I don't really know a lot about how Dom3K plays but he certainly wasn't as twitchy as this in the Mini-NotW (in which he was innocent).

It's really hard to figure out how exactly he plays, because he's new, and keeps getting lynched early in the game due to being annoying.

He doesn't always get lynched. Sometimes he takes vacations from cfc.

No hard feelings domy, you entertain me greatly :). If only you didn't say you were trying to kill me.

OP Updated. :)

DAY 3​
The contestants all arrived, eying each other. Trying to figure out if civplayah had killed anyone. But, everyone was still there, each very nervous, and each very skeptical and suspicious of all the rest. 'Ah, good morning!' civplayah said. 'Why so glum, everyone? Remember, there is a prize for winning this! Stay motivated!' civplayah seemed much more encouraging and kind lately. It was scaring some of the contestants.

It is now Day!
Night in roughly 49.5 hours.
Public posting is open!
Action results have been sent out!

Also, I would like to move the updates to 2 o' clock Eastern time (or an hour and a half from this time). That's why it says night is in 49 and a half hours.

Well, since that killing answered no questions at all, I see no reason to kill anyone else. Abstain

Well I really think we should try the mass-abstaining thing again at some point, but since there aren't any kills we may as well try to goad some lurkers into talking today. In fact, let's go for two!

Omega124, appearify!

I would prefer a word from Sonereal first. But for now my abstain vote stands.

Actually, I prefer a guy who's been lurking for the entire game to people who hide under a rock as soon as someone gets lynched.

Omega124, LightFang the mayors cry out for your blood.

Hmm. Who to vote for, so many choices.

Screw it, I'll just use random.org.

Vote: Kennigit for... uh... Double A's reasons. :cool:

Top Bottom