1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

CivRu versus CFC PBEM

Discussion in 'Civ3 - PBEM Games' started by akots, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Tubby Rower

Tubby Rower Chronic Slacker

104 b played and sent.... I guess you get at least one ... more ... turn

@ Sparta
    5/5 samauri dies to 4/4 hoplite - hop now 3/4 (LBM missed)
    4/4 cav retreats from 4/4 hoplite - hop still 4/4 (LBM hit)
    4/4 cav dies to 4/4 hoplite - hop still 4/4 (LBM missed)
    4/4 cav kills 4/4 hoplite - cav still 4/4
    4/4 cav kills 4/4 hoplite - cav now 2/4
    4/4 cav retreats 4/4 hoplite - hop still 4/4
    4/4 cav kills 4/4 hoplite - cav promotes to 4/5

South of Greek pennisula
    3/3 frigate dies to 4/4 caravel - caravel now 1/4

That RNG has been kind to you the past few turns... your turns are numbered.... we are now on 104 :lol:

2. Mahler

Mahler Warlord

you seem have forgotten it.

well, nice time to retire :lol: Thanks for the game. You have played well for the most part excluding one turn when you had lost the save. Maybe we will play again soon in ISDG tournament.

3. Whomp

Whomp Keep Calm and Carry On Retired Moderator

Thanks to Mahler for a fun game, a special thanks to Akots for setting this up and Beam for making the map.

Tomoyo if you're out there it seems your early intelligence with a suicide curragh was invaluable. Finally, I'd like to thank my teammates RegentMan and Tubby for a job well done. Although at the end I did threaten to take them BOTH on! :lol:

I have unlocked the private forum at CDZ for anyone who is interested in seeing Team CFC's spoilers.
    Team CFC's private forum

4. RegentMan

RegentMan Deity

Thanks to Whomp and Tomoyo, and later on, Tubby, for sharing a great game with me. mahler, you and your fellow players we fun to play against. I hope we meet again in the future, perhaps as friends instead of foes! akots and Beam, thanks goes out to you two as well.

Although a final save so we can see a victory screen after playing a game for a year would be nice...

5. akots

akots Poet

Thanks everyone for playing! There is no greater pleasure for a mapmaker than to observe such a cool and very well and rapidly played by all players game!

Hopefully, when CDZ comes back online, Mahler can post a short summary of Civru endeavors as well in the forum thread.

:goodjob: