CivRu versus CFC PBEM

Oh... well, ok :(

Блин, моежт кто из русских опишет ситуацию, которая сложилась? Интересно все-таки
Translation: Pancake, can someone russian describe the situation which came to be? It's interesting after all.

I'm assuming моежт is supposed to be может.

Yes, может, not моежт :)

Commy said:
Yes, может, not моежт :)
Of course I should have known. ;)

Translation: Pancake, can someone russian describe the situation which came to be? It's interesting after all.
lol, especially Pancake... :) "????" is a word with two meanings. I can translate it to German, but I cannot to English...

It would be something like "Well, what the hell, guys". Something that you insert just to start some sentence when you don't want to really swear but more like imitate swearing. Actually, in Russian it would be completely acceptable and even does not sound impolite more like a bit unhappy about that there are no screenies or other spoilerish stuff.

I'd suggest we all stop posting in Russian here. This is indeed impolite. Please go to civru.com or civfanatics.ru or other site and post there in Russian as long as you want.

Yeah, my russian is a bit rusty, having not been to russia in 12 years.

Oh, and looking back on it, «Интересно все-таки» should translate to "I'm interested after all" not "It's interesting after all." Small difference.

Ofcourse a less direct translation would be "Could someone please discribe the situation? I'm really interested."

I'll go away now, and let you continue your game. . .

Черт, сколько же здесь русских c английскими никами? :)
Well, how many Russians with English nicknames are there? :)

Top Bottom