CivSuper III

that may also help solve the mvdmkm.dll problem ive been getting
i have noticed that after i installed new drivers i stoped having the problem for a time

I think I've found why it's been crashing on everyone. I have examined the xml's, and there are some tag errors on the LeaderheadInfos and ArtDefines_Leaderhead.xml tags. Some are misplaced and forget to have fluent and cohesive start and end tags. (I.E. <tag> this information here </tag> )

Um, you could just turn off python exceptions in the civ 4.ini to stop these messages from happening.

Unless the game is crashing.

When i try to load the mod it just exits BTS and then nothing happens. I waited for ages because that has happened with other mods but nothing. I have BTS 3.19 and have installed it in the same place as all my other mods :badcomp:

Now you can download my updated version:
CivSuper Expanded

Compatible with BtS 3.19!!

One known bug is easy to handle (forgot to do this before uploading):
Machu Picchu, Djenne (can be build without mountain / desert) --> PythonCallBackDefines.xml --> insert "1" under CANNOT_CONSTRUCT_CALLBACK

Update 8.11.2014: :king:
Size: 497,82 MB (Download look at the first page)
Changes/Fixes:
- Real Always War und Real One City Challenge
- Citylist Iroquois improved
- UU Hungary SMS Tegetthoff by Lovasijász replaced
- UU India Maurya-Elephant by Siegeelephant replaced
- Flags Hittites, England, Spain, Hungary changed
- Ukraine deleted
- Austria, Holy Romans and Prussia united to Germany (Hauptstadt Regensburg)
- Karl V. (Carlos I.) now spanish and Charlemagne now french
- Ottomans are now named Turks
- New LHs like Atatürk, Tamerlan od. Hongwu
- Berbers, Indonesia, Siam, Songhai, Vietnam, Kongo, Brazil added, some old LHs sacrified (50 Civs now available)
- Improved Worldbuilder from Platyping
- Every LH now his own Charakter
- Buttons adjusted to the colours of the Civs
- New Wonder Alhambra
- The_Js „Starting Positions-Mod“ and most of the maps from there + some additional Maps adjusted to this mod's Civs
- My own Map of Europe adjusted and one time available with starting positions by The_J and one time as a scenario with 24 preplaced Civs

I just downloaded it and gave it a try, but it freezes and the small button one may use to prcoeed to the next turn disappears. This is the last turn I saved before it froze.

Attachments

• CivSuper Inca 1 BC-2270.CivBeyondSwordSave
    159.7 KB · Views: 125
How do you tell which astrological symbol is in play (to time the building of Copernicus' Observatory?

I think if you could merge the graphics, extra wonders, extra resources, extra civs, extra UU of CivSuper with the game interface, AI, national and religious wonder vids of BetterBat you would have the perfect Civ4 mod.

Top Bottom