• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Classical Epic C3C PBEM

SephirothXIII

Chieftain
As the title says this is going to be a classical epic C3C PBEM.

1. Classical_hero China
2. Hawklord Spain
3. Guitarkalle France
4. IanDC America
5. Bathsheba666 England
6. SephirothXIII Japan
7. WarningU2 Hittites
8. Sailor Scandinavia

Difficulty Emperor, Diplomatic victory off, Cultural, Space, Domination, Conquest on. Statue of Zeus on, ivory scattered around, somebody can try to grab it. Scientific Great Leaders are off. Don't even try to get them. Colors of some civs were changed. America is green and Spain is red. There are two continents with 4 players onto each one. Barbarians on Roaming. Map size - Standard.

Seph

- The game is going to be played with the 1.22 version of C3C

[EDIT] Big thanks to akots for creating the map. :goodjob:

Great to have you guys on board.
classical_hero, any wishes for the settings?
Do you guys want AI-civs on a large map, or no AI on a small map?

Seph

Ok Ian you're on board.
Well with 5 players we don't really need AI.
If nobody posts any wishes for the settings until tomorrow, I'll start a game with either random or standard configurations, depends on my mood. ;-)

Seph

I've PM'd my email to you. I am on GMT (Maybe + 1 with adjustment for British Summertime).

If by chance you still need another player or if you ever need a sub for short duration or permanently ... please contact me. Hope your game plays out well :)

SephirothXIII said:
Great to have you guys on board.
classical_hero, any wishes for the settings?
Do you guys want AI-civs on a large map, or no AI on a small map?

Seph
I would prefer to have no AI in this game. Just play against humans would be good. With the map, it would be best for someone to make up a map.

@WarningU2
No problem, you're on board.

@classical_hero
With 6 players, I am also against AI. Do you know anybody who could provide the map?

Seph

[EDIT] @everybody, please post the civ you want to play with!

Hi,

Although I've played civ for a while, I'm a relative newbie to PBEM.
I have just acquired C3C - and am happy to learn the hard way.

If you need/want another, count me in, otherwise good luck.

London / GMT based.

cheers

That makes us 7. Do you have the newest patch though? What civ do you want to play with.(China's gone though)

Seph

I think we should go with standard size with 7 people!?

Seph

@everybody, please send me your email addresses, and we need to establish an order, but I don't know if everybody is in Europe, which would make this a whole lot easier!?

It might be a bit slow with 7 players, but we'll see :) I think a standard map too. I don't mind which civ I am, set mine to random. You could run a random map so nobody will know the shape of the land.

Top Bottom