Codefreak5's Fire Emblem Civilizations

I was planning to expand to other Fire Emblem games after I had finished with Awakening. Ferox'll definitely be up next, but after that, I figured I'd do Altea and some others from Akaneia/Archanea. And then, more, from Elibe and Magvel, and also some alternate leader versions of Awakening civs (Chrom's Ylisse, Gangrel's Plegia).

Ooh, Ferox would be interesting. I'd assume their civ would also be based on direct warfare as well as my proposed Altea. Perhaps they could have an Arena UB (replacing the colosseum) that provides experience points and/or free promotions to units built within the city? Nothing in the Feroxi army really strikes me as a UU, though. They definitely favored physical, non-mounted classes like the barbarian and the mercenary, but they didn't have a particular class that defined them like dark mages with Plegia or pegasus knights and Ylisse.

If you want any help hunting down assets for Ferox I'll be glad to help. I don't think my stuff will be as pretty as senshi's, though.

Anyway, I like your Altea idea! And thanks for showing me how you thought of the unique units. I was also thinking of the Lord unit as a UU, but not the Cavaliers, and certainly not replacing Pikemen. I don't have qualms about replacing the Knight UU again; there might be something I'm not taking into account here. But, mounted Pikemen replacements. It could work. I agree with reduced bonus damage against mounted units trade-off you're suggesting, and it could have a space less of movement as well.

I got the idea of Altea using Cavaliers from the Fire Emblem wiki, to be honest. Apparently they're known for their cavalry in-lore, which would make sense considering most of Marth's starting army is made out of cavaliers plus a promoted cavalier. If making it a Knight UU is easier, you should go with it; I don't code so I have no idea how complex my ideas.

Also, thinking more about them being mounted Pikemen, I realized that the only way they would work is if they had a 100% bonus against melee units. Otherwise, pikemen would still have their 100% bonus vs mounted against them, and then base unit would be superior against the UU. I don't know if two 100% bonuses on a unit is really a good idea, although it would be on the weakest unit of the era. I want to keep the idea of mounted pikemen alive because of lore reasons, but it may not have been as good of an idea as I thought.

Either way, you're welcome. This is already growing to become one of my favorite mod ideas ever. :)

Ooh, Ferox would be interesting. I'd assume their civ would also be based on direct warfare as well as my proposed Altea. Perhaps they could have an Arena UB (replacing the colosseum) that provides experience points and/or free promotions to units built within the city? Nothing in the Feroxi army really strikes me as a UU, though. They definitely favored physical, non-mounted classes like the barbarian and the mercenary, but they didn't have a particular class that defined them like dark mages with Plegia or pegasus knights and Ylisse.

If you want any help hunting down assets for Ferox I'll be glad to help. I don't think my stuff will be as pretty as senshi's, though.
Ferox will definitely be a war-based Civ. I was already thinking of the Arena UB as a Colosseum replacement, but not what it did - maybe incorporate something that goes along the lines of the Khan-choosing tournament every X number of turns, instead of XP/Promotion-giving bonuses? I'm just pitching ideas, of course.
Another UB could be the Longfort, replacing the Walls. An increased boost to city defense and a reduction in foreign spy effectiveness once spies are introduced is what I think it should do.

For a UU, either the Feroxi Warrior, or the Armor Knight. The Warrior can replace either normal warriors, Swordsmen, or Longswordsmen, and the Armoured Knight can replace Spearmen or Pikemen.
I got the idea of the Armor Knight (or Armour Knight, if you prefer) from Raimi, the Feroxi knight boss of Chapter 3 (the Longfort). The wiki also lists them as part of their army, along with Mercs, Barbarians, and Fighters.

I got the idea of Altea using Cavaliers from the Fire Emblem wiki, to be honest. Apparently they're known for their cavalry in-lore, which would make sense considering most of Marth's starting army is made out of cavaliers plus a promoted cavalier. If making it a Knight UU is easier, you should go with it; I don't code so I have no idea how complex my ideas.

Also, thinking more about them being mounted Pikemen, I realized that the only way they would work is if they had a 100% bonus against melee units. Otherwise, pikemen would still have their 100% bonus vs mounted against them, and then base unit would be superior against the UU. I don't know if two 100% bonuses on a unit is really a good idea, although it would be on the weakest unit of the era. I want to keep the idea of mounted pikemen alive because of lore reasons, but it may not have been as good of an idea as I thought.

Either way, you're welcome. This is already growing to become one of my favorite mod ideas ever. :)
Mounted cavaliers would be more recognizable, and I agree that there should be some balancing with the vs-mounted bonus and the vs-melee bonus, and the extra movement they'll get for being mounted. I think it's a good idea, it just needs tweaking and balancing so it can fit in Civ V, which is what we're already sort-of doing right now.

Now, I can't start on other civs until I finish Plegia, as much as I like talking about what could be in the next one. And, I really need some help with it, seeing as how the other people who were interested in the idea at the very beginning dropped out a while ago. It's just me and senshidenshi now, and he has no more art to provide for Plegia.
All that's really left to do is some Civilopedia entries and DOM text, and Dark Mage-like models for the Dark Mage. I'd do it myself, but I'm really busy with other responsibilities outside of modding.
Incidentally, these reasons are why Plegia's been taking such a long time. I'd really appreciate it if you or some other people want to jump in and help me out, especially if you or them can do 3D modelling. It would help make the mods come out faster, and be better at the same time.
And, sorry for taking so long to respond; a combination of outside responsibilities and not receiving the "new post" alert contributed to my not checking this thread.

I'm a big fan of Fire Emblem, and I really like the progress you've made with this mod so far. A few comments though.

I really like Emmeryn's UA being focused on diplomacy, since I feel it fits her character. However, I feel that this current iteration is very one dimensional and has no real gameplay decisions attached to it. There's basically no downside to pledging to protect every city state you come across as soon as you meet it, and collecting free influence. Given enough time, you could easily become allied with every single city state on the map, and not even have to do anything gameplay wise.

Secondly, I really like the Pegasus Knight, but I feel like it might be trying to do too much at once. I know you're trying to emulate the Pegasus Knights in FE as accurately as possible, but that's a lot of abilities to have on one unit. I feel like you could have a unit that is a lot less cluttered while still retaining the spirit of the Pegasus Knight if you removed a few non-essential abilities. For one, Galeforce is probably not necessary. It's certainly not a staple of Pegasi in FE (it only appears in Awakening, and even then only on one of the two Pegasus Knight promotions). That would definitely be my first choice for abilities to remove. To compensate, you could probably buff the strength of the unit slightly, or also remove the "weakness to arrows" thing. While that ability is flavorful, it's the next least important in terms of Civ V gameplay, in my opinion.

Also, I agree that the UB is sort of generic, but FE has never really been too big on buildings. You could maybe make a UB out of the Secret Shop, which is a FE staple, or something like that, but the current one is fine (since there isn't really many good options). Alternatively, you could possibly have two UUs.

Besides that, the Civ is very well done. Most of the Aesthetics are really nice.

I'm a big fan of Fire Emblem, and I really like the progress you've made with this mod so far. A few comments though.

I really like Emmeryn's UA being focused on diplomacy, since I feel it fits her character. However, I feel that this current iteration is very one dimensional and has no real gameplay decisions attached to it. There's basically no downside to pledging to protect every city state you come across as soon as you meet it, and collecting free influence. Given enough time, you could easily become allied with every single city state on the map, and not even have to do anything gameplay wise.

Secondly, I really like the Pegasus Knight, but I feel like it might be trying to do too much at once. I know you're trying to emulate the Pegasus Knights in FE as accurately as possible, but that's a lot of abilities to have on one unit. I feel like you could have a unit that is a lot less cluttered while still retaining the spirit of the Pegasus Knight if you removed a few non-essential abilities. For one, Galeforce is probably not necessary. It's certainly not a staple of Pegasi in FE (it only appears in Awakening, and even then only on one of the two Pegasus Knight promotions). That would definitely be my first choice for abilities to remove. To compensate, you could probably buff the strength of the unit slightly, or also remove the "weakness to arrows" thing. While that ability is flavorful, it's the next least important in terms of Civ V gameplay, in my opinion.

Also, I agree that the UB is sort of generic, but FE has never really been too big on buildings. You could maybe make a UB out of the Secret Shop, which is a FE staple, or something like that, but the current one is fine (since there isn't really many good options). Alternatively, you could possibly have two UUs.

Besides that, the Civ is very well done. Most of the Aesthetics are really nice.

Thanks for your feedback.

The trait was created by Harald B, way back in November when I wasn't quite as good at modding. The idea was diplomacy, and I quickly ran into the gameplay issue of gaining and keeping City-State allies very quickly, just as you mentioned above. So far, though, I haven't been able to come up with anything better.

I think I may have focused too much on replicating the traits of the Pegasus Knight from the Fire Emblem games, and less on building a unit to fit with Civilization. I can certainly look into what can be removed, and I agree with your opinion on Galeforce. And as I've seen gameplay-wise, it's a very poor fighting unit, and could definitely use a bump up in strength.

As for the UB, I still think it works, however unimaginative it may be. It fits the flavor of Ylisse, which is what I was aiming for, and there haven't been any complaints about it so far. The Secret Shop, while a Fire Emblem staple, doesn't have very much to do with Ylisse at all. Two UU's, on the other hand, would not fit Emmeryn's peaceful nature, while a religious (or, in Vanilla, culture-generating) building fits, showing this peacefulness while also including the country's devotion to Naga.

Thanks again for your feedback! I'm glad to see some people still take interest in this, and I like to know what people think, so I can improve whatever needs improving.

I noticed your icon for Nagaism is a bit rough looking. I made a vector of it you could use to make a cleaner icon, if you'd like:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pursv1wqxvtb6yl/Crixler_MarkOfNaga_000.svg
I also have a Mark of Grima vector:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ua34kdc87rffxux/Crixler_MarkOfGrima_000.svg

To my current knowledge, Civ V icons only use DDS formats, not SVGs. Even if I were to take the vectors, I'd have to convert them into DDS's at the necessary size - from 64px down to 16px squares - and doing so would remove their scaleable quality, making them just as rough as the icons I'm using now.

Maybe I'm wrong, and there is a way to have clean vectors as icons. I don't know, actually, and it's something I'll try to look into. In the meantime, I'll hang on to your vectors; they may come in handy, and they look cool, too.

Thanks for putting in the work to make them, and I'm sorry if I can't use them like you intended.

Thanks for your feedback.
To my current knowledge, Civ V icons only use DDS formats, not SVGs. Even if I were to take the vectors, I'd have to convert them into DDS's at the necessary size - from 64px down to 16px squares - and doing so would remove their scaleable quality, making them just as rough as the icons I'm using now.

Maybe I'm wrong, and there is a way to have clean vectors as icons. I don't know, actually, and it's something I'll try to look into. In the meantime, I'll hang on to your vectors; they may come in handy, and they look cool, too.

Thanks for putting in the work to make them, and I'm sorry if I can't use them like you intended.

I actually already had them, so it's totally fine if you don't use them :p

I'm new to civ and have not made any mods for it (yet?), so there may be some peculiarities I'm unaware of, but if you look at Tomatekh's religion mods, his icons look pretty smooth. I imagine if you just made each .dds size individually from a vector source, it should end up smooth, right?

Hello everyone,

I have been keeping up-to-date with your Ylisse mod. I enjoy it very much! I'm totally looking forward to Plegia, and I've wanted to help out for a while now; I'm a huge fan and am an okay modder. First up, I'd like to say thank you, as I really enjoy your mod. Second, I would be delighted to help out in this project in any way that I can. I could do some artwork, or beta test, or even just provide moral support and friendly reassurance. If you want to see if I'm all talk - and for that, I can't blame you - you can check out my "Kingdom of Crimea" mod. It is, of course, Crimea from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. I am rather confidant that it isn't half bad. You should be able to find it with a "Fire Emblem" search in the Steam Workshop. Thank you, and I honestly hope you have an excellent day. =)

-- Kiang

Hello everyone,

I have been keeping up-to-date with your Ylisse mod. I enjoy it very much! I'm totally looking forward to Plegia, and I've wanted to help out for a while now; I'm a huge fan and am an okay modder. First up, I'd like to say thank you, as I really enjoy your mod. Second, I would be delighted to help out in this project in any way that I can. I could do some artwork, or beta test, or even just provide moral support and friendly reassurance. If you want to see if I'm all talk - and for that, I can't blame you - you can check out my "Kingdom of Crimea" mod. It is, of course, Crimea from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. I am rather confidant that it isn't half bad. You should be able to find it with a "Fire Emblem" search in the Steam Workshop. Thank you, and I honestly hope you have an excellent day. =)

-- Kiang

Thank you very much for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoy Ylisse, and I'm even gladder that you want to help out. You can check out the "main post" for Plegia on the last page to see what needs to be done.

Your Crimea mod looks very well-made. I just tried it out, and I like it. I'll make a bigger review once I've played a full game with it, though.

If you want to test out what I have ready, you can download all of the files below.

Thanks again, and have a wonderful day as well!

Thank you very much for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoy Ylisse, and I'm even gladder that you want to help out. You can check out the "main post" for Plegia on the last page to see what needs to be done.

Your Crimea mod looks very well-made. I just tried it out, and I like it. I'll make a bigger review once I've played a full game with it, though.

If you want to test out what I have ready, you can download all of the files below.

Thanks again, and have a wonderful day as well!

Great! I looked at your to-do list, and I could totally help out with the Civilopedia and Diplomacy Text if need be. As for the unit model - from playing a number of fantasy mods, like the Faerun and Lord of the Rings ones, I've found that many people use the normal scout model for mages, and use their "city siege" animation (which looks exactly like throwing a fireball) for the unit's attacks. I don't know exactly how this is implemented, but I'm looking into it. Furthermore, if you go into the Unit Graphics section, Civitar just posted three mage models (under the title "Wizards") including one dressed all in black - it's not a Fire Emblem style mage, but it's something. I don't know what the proper protocol for using other peoples' models are, but if you could get permission for them, it just may work.

Thanks for the files; everything here looks really good so far. Just let me know if you want me to write the remaining game text. And lastly, thanks for trying out my mod. Looking forward to many more Fire Emblem civs! =)

Great! I looked at your to-do list, and I could totally help out with the Civilopedia and Diplomacy Text if need be. As for the unit model - from playing a number of fantasy mods, like the Faerun and Lord of the Rings ones, I've found that many people use the normal scout model for mages, and use their "city siege" animation (which looks exactly like throwing a fireball) for the unit's attacks. I don't know exactly how this is implemented, but I'm looking into it. Furthermore, if you go into the Unit Graphics section, Civitar just posted three mage models (under the title "Wizards") including one dressed all in black - it's not a Fire Emblem style mage, but it's something. I don't know what the proper protocol for using other peoples' models are, but if you could get permission for them, it just may work.

Thanks for the files; everything here looks really good so far. Just let me know if you want me to write the remaining game text. And lastly, thanks for trying out my mod. Looking forward to many more Fire Emblem civs! =)
I've looked into unit model replacement before, and I can probably get it working in a few days, if I find a good guide and work at it. I'll look around, and I might consider Civitar's mage models.
Feel free to write the text. I'm sure you'll do a better job at it than I would. Writing isn't really my strong suit.
Thanks again for offering to help me out.

I've looked into unit model replacement before, and I can probably get it working in a few days, if I find a good guide and work at it. I'll look around, and I might consider Civitar's mage models.
Feel free to write the text. I'm sure you'll do a better job at it than I would. Writing isn't really my strong suit.
Thanks again for offering to help me out.

Well, this is convenient. I love writing, and I haven't the foggiest on how to go about unit model replacement. I will send you the text back when I have it finished. And it's my pleasure; I'm just honored to be a part of the modding process.

The Dark Mage now has a Scout model, and I gotta say, those fireball animations look cool.

Kiang, when you finish writing the text, could you send the files to me so I can add them to the mod?

1. Great! I'm glad the scout units worked. =)

2. I am SO SO SO sorry that the text took so long! =( Here it is; I put everything into the xml where it should be, but you may have to move things around depending on how much you've edited it since last it week. I would personally recommend copypasting the text sections into the appropriate files. This should go without saying, but feel free to change anything you want. I have no idea what "vision" you have for Plegia, if any one; I took a mostly sympathetic approach to Plegia in the Civilopedia entries. Also, one last thing: I was a little confused by the Dragon Table's ability - does it provide +1 :c5food: food for every 50 :c5faith: faith in Plegia's faith stores, or in Plegia's per-turn faith gain? I assumed it was the latter for the text, but if that's not the case, it's a very small fix to make.

3. Thanks for being so patient and for letting me help with the mod. Again, sorry for the delay; I was a little occupied with my Daein mod (shameless self-promotion). But really, I'd like to offer my help (I can do icons, too) in any future mods you'd like to make (Regna Ferox? Altea?), and I promise I won't take so long next time. =)

--Kiang

Attachments

• Plegia's New Text.zip
    11.1 KB · Views: 108
1. Great! I'm glad the scout units worked. =)

2. I am SO SO SO sorry that the text took so long! =( Here it is; I put everything into the xml where it should be, but you may have to move things around depending on how much you've edited it since last it week. I would personally recommend copypasting the text sections into the appropriate files. This should go without saying, but feel free to change anything you want. I have no idea what "vision" you have for Plegia, if any one; I took a mostly sympathetic approach to Plegia in the Civilopedia entries. Also, one last thing: I was a little confused by the Dragon Table's ability - does it provide +1 :c5food: food for every 50 :c5faith: faith in Plegia's faith stores, or in Plegia's per-turn faith gain? I assumed it was the latter for the text, but if that's not the case, it's a very small fix to make.

3. Thanks for being so patient and for letting me help with the mod. Again, sorry for the delay; I was a little occupied with my Daein mod (shameless self-promotion). But really, I'd like to offer my help (I can do icons, too) in any future mods you'd like to make (Regna Ferox? Altea?), and I promise I won't take so long next time. =)

--Kiang

2. That's quite alright. The text you provided worked perfectly, save for a little tweaking with the Dragon's Table faith gain. The ability provides 1 food per 50 total faith to each city with a Dragon's Table every 10 turns. Thanks for doing this!

3. No problem. In the future, I plan on doing Ferox, and maybe Altea too, but up next, I think a Grimleal religion mod will be appropriate.

I believe Plegia's almost done. The only thing left to do is come up with a balanced trait for the Vanilla version and code it in. This shouldn't be very complicated, though I'd appreciate any ideas you may have.

EDIT 7/28: Outdated file removed.

I believe Plegia's almost done. The only thing left to do is come up with a balanced trait for the Vanilla version and code it in. This shouldn't be very complicated, though I'd appreciate any ideas you may have.

I didn't comment on this for a while because of my lack of ideas; apparently, I'm notoriously bad at coming up with traits. That said, I'll give it a shot, using my fun and methodical trait-selection process. =)

First things first; we've got to synchronize the Vanilla Dragon's Table with the Vanilla trait so that they have synergy. Both cultural? Both militaristic? Both commercial? It depends on what type of civ you want Plegia to be. Obviously, it was originally a faith-based civ, but in Vanilla, no such faith exists. So, it looks like Plegia's gotta be cultural, commercial, or militaristic. I'm guessing it won't be a diplomacy or science-based civ. Now, for the options we've laid out, and assuming that we don't feel like going into lua, we just scroll through the XML and see what :c5culture: cultural, :c5gold: commercial, and :c5war: militaristic traits we can make. There's stuff like Great People modifiers, culture from kills, yield changes, et cetera.

My personal suggestion would be something to bolster :c5gold: gold and the navy. Multiple times in Awakening, Chrom and friends make note of just how wealthy Plegia is. Plus, a large treasury is useful for about every victory condition. There are plently of :c5gold: gold-boosting things you can do just in the XML, so I won't bother listing examples. Or, if you've written your own lua (don't know if you authored it or not), you could just modify the existing Dragon's Table and Theocracy lua to make them provide :c5food: food and :c5goldenage: golden age turns based on GPT, rather than :c5faith: faith. Just some :c5food: food for thought.

Anyhow, good luck good luck thinking of Vanilla traits; those are my thoughts. Looking forward to a Plegia release really soon! =)

--Kiang

First of all, I'm sorry for disappearing for over a week. Real life was busy.

Second of all, this.
I didn't comment on this for a while because of my lack of ideas; apparently, I'm notoriously bad at coming up with traits. That said, I'll give it a shot, using my fun and methodical trait-selection process. =)

First things first; we've got to synchronize the Vanilla Dragon's Table with the Vanilla trait so that they have synergy. Both cultural? Both militaristic? Both commercial? It depends on what type of civ you want Plegia to be. Obviously, it was originally a faith-based civ, but in Vanilla, no such faith exists. So, it looks like Plegia's gotta be cultural, commercial, or militaristic. I'm guessing it won't be a diplomacy or science-based civ. Now, for the options we've laid out, and assuming that we don't feel like going into lua, we just scroll through the XML and see what :c5culture: cultural, :c5gold: commercial, and :c5war: militaristic traits we can make. There's stuff like Great People modifiers, culture from kills, yield changes, et cetera.
My personal suggestion would be something to bolster :c5gold: gold and the navy. Multiple times in Awakening, Chrom and friends make note of just how wealthy Plegia is. Plus, a large treasury is useful for about every victory condition. There are plently of :c5gold: gold-boosting things you can do just in the XML, so I won't bother listing examples. Or, if you've written your own lua (don't know if you authored it or not), you could just modify the existing Dragon's Table and Theocracy lua to make them provide :c5food: food and :c5goldenage: golden age turns based on GPT, rather than :c5faith: faith. Just some :c5food: food for thought.

Anyhow, good luck good luck thinking of Vanilla traits; those are my thoughts. Looking forward to a Plegia release really soon! =)

--Kiang
Plegia's struck me as a cultural/militaristic civ, with culture representing Faith to some degree. Instead of basing things on faith or gold, I think basing things on culture would work well, keeping in line with the G&K/BNW effects.

I did write the Lua files for the mod myself, with reference to Harald B's from the Ylisse mod and some help from the Civ "Modiki".

A problem arises if I plan on keeping faith-based bonuses when working on a Vanilla version in the same project - I don't know how to make the game choose which Lua files to use based on the game's currently-activated DLCs, or if that's even a thing. It would be easier to split up the mod into Vanilla and non-Vanilla versions, if this is the case.

First of all, I'm sorry for disappearing for over a week. Real life was busy.

That's okay! I understand. =)

Plegia's struck me as a cultural/militaristic civ, with culture representing Faith to some degree. Instead of basing things on faith or gold, I think basing things on culture would work well, keeping in line with the G&K/BNW effects.

Sounds great. A culture-y trait would be awesome.

A problem arises if I plan on keeping faith-based bonuses when working on a Vanilla version in the same project - I don't know how to make the game choose which Lua files to use based on the game's currently-activated DLCs, or if that's even a thing. It would be easier to split up the mod into Vanilla and non-Vanilla versions, if this is the case.

Right. I forgot about this. In that case, you could up the combat rate during a :c5goldenage: golden age, perhaps. I know it's a copy of Persia, but if it's their entire trait and the bonus is large (i.e. 20 or 30%) it might be worthwhile. I dunno, I'm really scraping the bottom of the bucket here. The best and most fitting Vanilla trait for Plegia (that I can think of atm) would actually be culture from kills, but the Aztecs have that, of course. =(

I have a trait idea that would also apply to the G&K and BNW versions of the mod. Instead of the faith per turn boost for Golden Ages, I'm thinking of changing the religion of a captured enemy city into Plegia's current religion, or simply removing it if Plegia doesn't have a religion. This converts all citizens in that city from the religion they were following into Plegia's, and removes all influence from other religions. It acts as a sort of Inquisitioner/Great Prophet combo on that city.
For the Vanilla version, I think a straight culture boost on capturing a city would work, either a percentage of culture per turn, or a percentage of the total amount of Culture needed for the next Social Policy, if that doesn't exist already as part of some other trait, like the Aztecs'.

Unfortunately, real-life things are going to prevent me from running Civ V and testing changes and new additions for a while. I will have some time where I'm able to run it, mostly on the weekends, but things will be slower for the next week
Well, slower than it could be. Things have been pretty slow already.

Any thoughts?

Instead of the faith per turn boost for Golden Ages, I'm thinking of changing the religion of a captured enemy city into Plegia's current religion, or simply removing it if Plegia doesn't have a religion. This converts all citizens in that city from the religion they were following into Plegia's, and removes all influence from other religions. It acts as a sort of Inquisitioner/Great Prophet combo on that city.

THIS. This is pretty great. =)
If you can lua it, I think that it would be a fantastic trait.

Unfortunately, real-life things are going to prevent me from running Civ V and testing changes and new additions for a while.

That's just fine. Real-life things, for the most part, are more important. But if there's anything else I can do to help speed along Plegia's release, just let me know.

THIS. This is pretty great. =)
If you can lua it, I think that it would be a fantastic trait.
Thanks! I'm glad you like it. It's probably Lua-able; it's just modifying some values when certain conditions are met, though I'll definitely have to check the so-called "Modiki" for all the Lua functions pertaining to cities, capturing, and religions.

That's just fine. Real-life things, for the most part, are more important. But if there's anything else I can do to help speed along Plegia's release, just let me know.
You could take time to test the trait when I code it in, and make some minor tweaks and fixes where necessary if you can and when it's faster to. I'll send files over via private messaging when they're ready.

Top Bottom