College Football

The holding call against Brett Helms gives Arkansas the game... bummer. We should've won anyway, but we didn't play our best.

This season hurts my head :(

everything is going to hell.

AZ state loses!
LSU loses!

WVU loses? then we might be looking at OSU vs Kansas or Mizzou?
WVU wins and kansas or mizzou lose 1 game? OSU vs WVU?

this season should be the shining example of why we need a 4 bowls +1 thing.

YEAH BOI!! OSU IN THE HOUSE!

Ohio State needs either..
a) Oklahoma to win the Big 12 (dealing Kansas/Missouri losses
OR
b) WVU to lose to UCONN

I think its highly likely that one of those happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFtVrMHv9P0

LSU, class acts with refs that lose games for them?

I watched the video, and my responses would be:
Lesson 1-A: They were penalized.
Lesson 2: It is. Stuff like that happens in every game.
Lesson 3: The USC player had already made contact at the knee, but it was a lame thing to do.
Lesson 4: Clever editing! If they showed the whole play, there was a scrum and LSU came up with the ball.
Lesson 5: They were penalized.
Lesson 6: I doubt he was intending to injure, still he should have been penalized.
Lesson 7: We try to keep the drunk ones corralled, it doesn't always work. At least we don't burn mattress or throw stuff at players.
Lesson 8-A: In it's original position the ball still does not extend beyond the marker. The referee puts his hand on the nose of the ball and sees where it ends up in relation to the marker.
Lesson 9: Our game security took care of that fan. He spent some time in jail.
Lesson 8-B: I'll give USC this one. Bad call.
Lesson 10: He didn't grab arm. His arm is over the receiver's arms but not making contact.
Lesson 1-B: They were penalized.

Recap: They were penalized, they were penalized, they were penalized, you got a tough break, you're seeing what isn't there, and you've managed to edit the video to be as pro-USC as you can make it. Not surprising, considering you're a USC fan. I would just like to remind you that I can make a video of all the poor calls that hurt LSU. Of course, that would take me about 2 weeks to put together and it might run a mite over 7 & 1/2 minutes.

Oh, and I don't recall saying LSU was a bunch of angels. In fact, I can recall saying they were sloppy and poorly coached.

Oh, and I don't recall saying LSU was a bunch of angels. In fact, I can recall saying they were sloppy and poorly coached.

but this is to help show that refs arent against LSU or that LSU are angels. so there is no sadness in them losing.

Hats of to Hawaii on winning the WAC. If they win next week I have to say they deserve a BCS game.

Lesson 6: I doubt he was intending to injure, still he should have been penalized.

Lesson 1-B: They were penalized..

Those two deserved suspensions.

I can't believe Hawaii won...I still can't wait to see them get destroyed by Oklahoma. Even if Hawaii wins, it's another year of terrific humiliation for the Sooners fans :lol:

Oh, and Callahan fired. Not like there was much doubt.

I can't believe Hawaii won...I still can't wait to see them get destroyed by Oklahoma. Even if Hawaii wins, it's another year of terrific humiliation for the Sooners fans :lol:
\

Boise St closest win last year was....Hawaii and then they beat Oklahoma, so if Hawaii beats Boise St this year, are they any less qualified than Boise was last year?

Boise never had schedules ranked lower than D-II teams...

Btw, I love SEC football. This Kentucky-Tennessee game is insane.

EDIT: UK misses the two point conversion...

EDIT2: Now Tennessee converts their 3rd down...

EDIT3: TOUCHDOWN TENNESSEE!!!

EDIT4: For the game...poor Georgia fans :lol: ...FOSTER STOPPED SHORT!!! 4TH OVERTIME COMING UP!!! HAHAHAHA

EDIT5: TOUCHDOWN TENNESSEE AGAIN!!! JEBUS CRISTOBAL!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS WRONG WITH KENTUCKY'S DEFENSE THERE??!

EDIT6: Whoah, Ainge gets it in there! Kentucky needs 8 now.

EDIT7: TENNESSEE WINS!! WOODSON CAN'T GET IN!! GEORGIA FANS MUST BE CRYING THEIR EYES OUT RIGHT NOW!!

WOW :eek:

I'm listening to TN-KY on internet radio. It's 3AM, glad I don't have to work in the morning!

Wild!

EDIT: UT wins in 4 overtimes, goes to SEC championship game. Certainly an unexpected result after the first half of the season

Top Bottom