Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

I am a historian.

They do not have any decent programmes.

I am a history teacher, and I concur with this statement.

Where did all the good programming go?

I am a historian.

They do not have any decent programmes.

With enough Barley, I'm sure any program is decent...

Hmmm.... we aren't watching the same channels, you know... Doctor Scapegrace.
Yes. We would also need some wheat. And a pelest. (Oh, that's the recipe for a Philistine civ, not for a history channel program.. oops.:p)

All hail the CEO of Donstamos creative, inc, Donstamos!
*claps*claps*claps*

I haven't got a doctorate. Yet. You'll know when I have one. Hell, I can't shut up about being on the CL team because of how excited I get for it. You think I'd keep quiet about achieving one of my life goals? =]

Also, I'd probably like the History Channel better if it was a channel that showed programmes about history. Since this is not the case, I find it disingenuous at best. BBC Four is much better. It features works of inspired obscurity. I watched a documentary recently about the history of the shipping container and I loved every bloody second of it. Until recently, it featured Only Connect, which is the quiz show equivalent of the stern, implausibly busty type other quiz shows are simultaneously intimidated and aroused by. Only Connect will destroy you and you will like it.

>=]

I saw a few BBC history shows on Netflix. There's quite a few there as well. Well, at least there were, no idea about the current rotation.

Man, we are just killing time until the release.

In other news, Neirai finishing Afghanistan because Viregel is incompetent. SQL changeover really hit him hard.

...If I was any better at SQL.

3d Models, why you no work?

In other news, Neirai finishing Afghanistan because Viregel is incompetent. SQL changeover really hit him hard.

The One Trude Code can be difficult to comprehend for you pagan-xmlers. But SQL-God forgives your primitive ways. Not for free, of course. Oh no; not for free. Pay your tithes and I'll be on my way now.

I was hopeful that the big release would happen before I have to leave to go to the Australia Day town breakfast, but it looks like that's not going to happen.

I've got a lot of stuff I actually need to get done today, so I guess I won't be able to check out the new modpack until this afternoon.

The One Trude Code can be difficult to comprehend for you pagan-xmlers. But SQL-God forgives your primitive ways. Not for free, of course. Oh no; not for free. Pay your tithes and I'll be on my way now.

Initiation Rites: +100 Gold when each modder first converts to the religion of SQLism

I haven't got a doctorate. Yet. You'll know when I have one. Hell, I can't shut up about being on the CL team because of how excited I get for it. You think I'd keep quiet about achieving one of my life goals? =]

Also, I'd probably like the History Channel better if it was a channel that showed programmes about history. Since this is not the case, I find it disingenuous at best. BBC Four is much better. It features works of inspired obscurity. I watched a documentary recently about the history of the shipping container and I loved every bloody second of it. Until recently, it featured Only Connect, which is the quiz show equivalent of the stern, implausibly busty type other quiz shows are simultaneously intimidated and aroused by. Only Connect will destroy you and you will like it.

>=]

Well, i like destroy. Thanks scapegrace, you just found the perfect program for me:)p) :D
JFD, you are illusive... you arent a god, you are a machine. besides, CL enhanced SQLism, Using the Great Advanced Prophet Civitar.

Agreed, BBC is awesome. I wish the States operated the way British TV does.

Well, i like destroy. Thanks scapegrace, you just found the perfect program for me:)p) :D
JFD, you are illusive... you arent a god, you are a machine. besides, CL enhanced SQLism, Using the Great Advanced Prophet Civitar.

I was going to reply more germanely to you, but decided that it would be bad for my health, after witnessing the mental breakdown of others who have done so before.

I was going to reply more germanely to you, but decided that it would be bad for my health, after witnessing the mental breakdown of others who have done so before.

Hey. TPangolin put me through a very strenuous weekend (for someone to whom Eat, Sleep, Civ is new) that pretty much drove going along with Natan's jokes out of my mind. I'm back to (mostly) normal now.

Meanwhile....

That always cracks me up.

Top Bottom