Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

It all works out because 84.276% of mod-making time (for me) is procrastinating, and that's covered in a different bit of the equation. It's no a^2+b^2=c^2, admittedly, but...

On topic, umm... uh... Vietnam is going along smoothly...
thatsoundsgoodletsgowiththat

Just as a bump, need people to help with this:

Thanks Ekmek! Downloading it right away!

I would love some help when it comes to dialogue and lip syncing. We have a voice actor, so recording is no problem. It's basically figuring out what we can get away with saying without making the lips syncing look too terrible. I've tried before, but crowd sourcing the effort would be awesome!

For example (commas denote pauses, and this is not final):

Im Namen, des großen deutschen Volke, heiße ich Euch, willkommen.

Welcome! To the land down under, my name is Henry Parkes.

Keep in mind that Bismarck talks quite quickly.

Bismarck phrases: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=398606
Bismarck Audio: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\Sounds\Speech\Shared\Bismark
Draw inspiration from this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v5saQVEPTahb78RqkAp9SlnTIl11B4vz6omkxL_k0bo/edit

Hey TPangolin and Senshidenshi, please explain me one thing

Is Vietnam going to be released as part of the Colonialist Legacies or South East Asia Civilisations?

or both? :D

Both.

Both, definitely. The main point of discussion regarding this is probably which name will go first.

In other news, I'll be on holidays (or vacation, whatever) for a few days starting tomorrow at about 11. I'm unsure as to whether I'll have internet or not, but if I'm not on, that's why.

Let's get Project Melon back on track. I'll get a DoM recorded - we need additional coders too.

What do the Vietnam colours look like?

Ahhhh, so that's why Watermelon was the name of the thread around April Fools! It all makes sense now.

How's the conceptualization for the Dene and Anangu going? I'd ask about Zapotecs too, but I think you've already got them pretty-well locked down.

What do the Vietnam colours look like?
:confused: I thought we voted to make it that brownish color scheme... Or could you all still not agree, so you did one color scheme and Krazjen did the other?
Ahhhh, so that's why Watermelon was the name of the thread around April Fools! It all makes sense now.
That still leaves me confused... what was the whole "pomegranates" thing about?
Technically speaking, the fraction should be (q-p)/q.
You know, I'm afraid that still doesn't make sense. Senshidenshi's equation makes high priority civs go really fast and both of our changes seem to make less priority civs go faster. As an example:
Spoiler :
If the mod is the highest priortiy, say, 1 out of 9, or 1/9, the equation would look like this:
r = t*(8/9)+d+s

Where 8/9 is, of course, (q - p)/q.

But if it was the second-to-lowest priority, 8/9:
r = t*(1/9)+d+s

Therefore lower priority civs go much faster than high priority civs.

It also means the lowest priority never gets done at all, since the fraction would be 0/9.
So I propose this formula instead:

Where q is removed altogether and b is the date that the project began.

EDIT: You also asked about a constant:
Plus a constant.
But isn't that what t is?

Vietnams colours look like a Watermelon. Hence Project Melon.

Let's get Project Melon back on track. I'll get a DoM recorded - we need additional coders too.

As much as I love watermelon discussion, what kind of stuff do you need? Maybe someone in the thread can come up with solutions.

Sorry for the Newbie question ... but did anyone fix the problem COF had back in thread #222?

I'm having the same problem not having workers available and the game crashing if I research the Liberty policy.

I have read most of the threads here, but couldn't find a fix file - I'm using the "ft. Henry Parkes Australia V.2" version downloaded from Civfanatics.

Many thx
Cheers

What other mods are you using?

Hi Tpangolin,
Many thanks for your great work!
I have: your Mexico, Aboriginal Nations(Hiram), The Empire Russia (JFD), The Holy Roman Empire V1 (JFD), Hungary (JFD), Norway (JFD), Maori (JFD), Franks (JFD), Soviet (JFD), UK - churchill (JFD), and USA - roosevelt (JFD).
Hope it's only an incompatable mod that's causing my problems ...
cheers

Top Bottom