Combat Odds not Showing and Dice?

Joij21

🔥Hail Satan!🔥
So this is strange but I was trying to hunt a bear but noticed I couldn't see the combat odds despite being able to clearly see the Bear.

Then things get bizarro real fast. I then look at what would supposed to be the combat odds without the odds. Like usual it showed what the yield of food/production for killing the Bear would be. Suddenly I see that one of the things I can get from killing the Bear is a die . Apparently I would get one if I killed it.

Like what yield is this? It certainly ain't production or food. I wonder if that was what was making the combat odds not show up properly? It's weird nonetheless, is luck a yield from hunting animals now?

The first few battles in the game are 'handicap' auto-win fights and may give some strange combat odds.

It's very possible for a stone thrower to defeat an Elephant if it encounters one right away. It's usually only one or two combats that are given like this. Depends on diff level.

The first few battles in the game are 'handicap' auto-win fights and may give some strange combat odds.

It's very possible for a stone thrower to defeat an Elephant if it encounters one right away. It's usually only one or two combats that are given like this. Depends on diff level.

Wait they're free combat wins?

I was already killing a lot of things with normal kills for quite a while before this popped up. I didn't attack the bear because it looked strange and thought it might kill my unit since I was unable to see the odds. This showed up well over 1000 turns into the game and I have been hunting for quite some time, you sure there isn't a long delay before these kick in?

Wait they're free combat wins?

I was already killing a lot of things with normal kills for quite a while before this popped up. I didn't attack the bear because it looked strange and thought it might kill my unit since I was unable to see the odds. This showed up well over 1000 turns into the game and I have been hunting for quite some time, you sure there isn't a long delay before these kick in?
Ok, then no, if you've had 3 or more battles or so already then you're past those. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't that what you were seeing was a result of that.

I HAVE seen the die symbol come into use in the expression for whether you'd capture or not. Otherwise I'm not sure what you might be seeing exactly.

Top Bottom