Common issues & annoyances you can fix

Merri

Warlord
Here is a summary of some common issues with Legends of Revolution that people may have. In case I have missed something you may PM me, write a post here or let me know in another thread (I try to read everything in LoR forum anyway).

The game crashes unexpectedly
Load an autosave and then see what happens:
  1. If the crash happens again in the exact same place, it is a critical issue and you should provide a savegame for phungus420. Post the game file to bug report thread and provide as many details as you can.
  2. If the game goes on normally, but you otherwise have crashes often, you may be using too heavy settings for your computer. Try playing a smaller map size or reducing the quality of the graphics.

Units have animation issues / I see wrong units
You have Frozen Animations setting turned on. Turn it off.

I have crash playing or seeing Vikings
You are using a 0.93 or 0.94 of LoR. There is a critical art bug with Viking longboats. Please update to a newer version.

I keep getting a message that I'm close to a domination victory each turn
You can disable this from BUG options: press Ctrl + Alt + O, goto the Alerts tab and uncheck Domination checkboxes.

The game crashes unexpectedly
Load an autosave and then see what happens:
If the crash happens again in the exact same place, it is a critical issue and you should provide a savegame for phungus420. Write a bug report with the file to the bug report thread.

If you find a critical bug, you don't even need to write a bug report. Just post a save game in the bug reporting forum. I just need the save to check out what's going on. Of course providing details can save me time tracking down the cause though so it's apreciated. Also so far I've either released a patch within a day or two, or fixed the save game for the person that reported it (except once, where that wasn't possible), so you'll likely be able to finish your game if you expierence a critical bug and load an example of it for me.

How do I fix this, because it is very annoying.

When i press ctrl + alt + O to bring up BUG it switches to windows and opens outlook!

How can I turn the outlook shortcut off?

Top Bottom