Community Call to Power Project

Greetings Friends.

It has been years since I first heard of Call to Power and I have not been back since...

I have returned.

*ahem* Theatrics aside, a few questions

1. Is this compatible with Brave New World?
2. Has Decimatus returned?

Greetings Friends.

It has been years since I first heard of Call to Power and I have not been back since...

I have returned.

*ahem* Theatrics aside, a few questions

1. Is this compatible with Brave New World?
2. Has Decimatus returned?

Welcome back mate:D

1. You will need all DLC (1-7 +both Expansions)
3. Well for D;=), he was online time ago, but he didnt response on a pm.
So i if have to say, no decimatus, chrome and many former supportes are gone/busy or what ever.
But this mod is still alive and bigger and with much more features then before.

Welcome back mate:D

1. You will need all DLC (1-7 +both Expansions)
3. Well for D;=), he was online time ago, but he didnt response on a pm.
So i if have to say, no decimatus, chrome and many former supportes are gone/busy or what ever.
But this mod is still alive and bigger and with much more features then before.

So are you in charge? In any case, do you mean 1.7 when you say 1-7? I got the retail disk for Vanilla Civ V but it linked to Steam. It should be updated then methinks.

So are you in charge? In any case, do you mean 1.7 when you say 1-7? I got the retail disk for Vanilla Civ V but it linked to Steam. It should be updated then methinks.

Hmm i think i charge this project now for over a year.:mischief:

Since we use code from all the DLCs (all new Civs + Wonder of the Ancient + G&K and BNW), you will encounter some strange bugs when you miss one of them.
So its highly recommanded to own them, to play CCTP without any problems.

The Info thread is now updated with some screenshots.
I will rework this thread soon after i fixed some missing text entries.
This will be prohably done in a few days.

Some notes.....
*Fixed some issues with the new Policies.
*Fixed some missing Text entries.
*Added a lua function (thanks to Sukritract) to grant Faith per Polulation.

Other minor problems are under work and i will do some changes in several parts of the mod.

Tons of researching is boring, except that everything else is good.Thanks for all of your work!

Tons of researching is boring, except that everything else is good.Thanks for all of your work!

You are welcome;)
With tones of researching i guess you mean to many technologies right?

Honestly, the mod itself is more designed for much longer games, with the huge number of techs, policies, buildings, etc., and to remove techs would be an undertaking as they are tied to so many other aspects of the mod.

What might be more doable would be to adjust the balance for shorter games by reducing the time needed for research and production.

I LOVE the techs and all of the added features which, as you said gyogen make for the better long game. I love to play long campaigns that span weeks in real time. THis mod is definitely geared for that. I wouldnt remove anything ! keep adding stuff ! lol :D

Research costs are way too expensive for the normal speed which you require for this mod.

Either the default game speed needs to be slowed or tech costs need to be reduced.

Next part is done:smoke:

The yield system is now complete reworked.
All double entries are removed and mayn new DLL tables are added.

*Improvements on rivers are now much more important then before.
*Terrains on coast tiles get a Bonus yield.
*Features like the Forest gain now a yield bonos when they are near a river.
*All improvements get now a bonus if they have a adjacent imrpovement of the same typ, this is cumulative so very usefull in many ways.
*Some improvements like the Trading post get a Gold bonus when build near a city.
*Technologies now give Golden Age Points and Tourism to improvements.

The Beliefs are upgraded and a few new ones are included.
This includes changes for yields with Tourism and Golden Age Points.

The Trade Routes in the Techtree is also overworked, very Technology that provides a Trade Route [ICON_TRADE] is marked and has now propper text.

At least nearly all flavors for the technologies are reworked and should lead the ai in a better position.

Many other little changes and bug erasing.

I crash when starting a new game :(

I downloaded the 4.04 from this forum.

Do you use other mods?
Have you cleaned your mod data and cache before you started a new game?

For more help i would need your logs after the crash, without them i cant point out whats causing that.

Thanks for the post.;)

Do you use other mods?
Have you cleaned your mod data and cache before you started a new game?

For more help i would need your logs after the crash, without them i cant point out whats causing that.

Thanks for the post.;)

I have a quite a bit of other mods, I've tried eliminating them in succession to check possible conflicts, it seemed that it only crashed with your mod enabled. I will try get a log and post, is there a specific problem help section i should be posting it in ?

Well I didn't remove every other mod cause I wanted to use it with my custom faction, but does it work with custom nations or not ?

BTW i just noticed you are trying 404, this version is outdated.

We are now in the testing phase of 405.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=532727

Edit:

With custom nations you mean modded civs?
I cant say yes or no it depends on what they are doing.

CCTP is a complete conversation of Civ, this means only a few mods work without any problem with this mod.

BTW i just noticed you are trying 404, this version is outdated.

We are now in the testing phase of 405.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=532727

Edit:

With custom nations you mean modded civs?
I cant say yes or no it depends on what they are doing.

CCTP is a complete conversation of Civ, this means only a few mods work without any problem with this mod.

My own modded civs i ment, I'll try out the new version.

Hello, people of the Civilization 5 Community Call to Power Project.

My name is OpenWorldAddict. I have a deep love Civilization games (which to me are open world strategy games). I had been playing Civilization games since I was in my teens with my sister on our old IBM Compatible PC. I have a YouTube channel on which I do Let's Plays as well as a channel on Twitch.tv which I do streaming on. Civilization 5 is a game that I have recorded for YouTube as well as steamed on Twitch. I got Civ 5 as a gift in 2012, but during the last Steam Summer sale I finally acquired all the expansions to the game. I have been playing the game practically all summer.

I started getting bored with Civ 5 BNW because most of my games just boil down to hitting the end turn button over and over, again and again. (I have even fallen asleep playing Civ 5 BNW.) So I started to looking into mods that tweak the systems or even add new things to the game so that I get an interesting, thought provoking, and mind-bending tough decisions to make about the development of my civ every few turns or so.

With what I have seen so far playing this mod, it seems to give me that in spades. This mod alone makes each tech research and policy pick is an interesting and tough decision. Now, I haven't gotten out of the prehistory era in the game I played, but I hope to see much more interesting decisions.

I am truly amazed with what you have done and I sincerely thank you for all the effort that went into this. This is an incredible project!!! I am so glad that I just stumbled upon it and decided to try it out.

Seeing how great this mod is and how much potential there is to make it even greater, I am planning to support this community mod project by providing my own ideas and suggestion, letting you know of problems or bugs that come up, and helping to get the word out there about this wonder mod through my YouTube videos, streams, or even contacting other even bigger YouTubers out there and what-not.

So, congratulations (in my opinion) on making the best mod that is out there for Civ 5, and thank you again for all that you have done.

OpenWorldAddict

Top Bottom