1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Forum Skin Project

Discussion in 'Community Art Project' started by ainwood, Aug 16, 2013.

1. God of Kings

God of Kings Ruler of all heads of state

The "R" is wrong for the Brave New World version, as it looks too much like the Toronto Subway Font's "R".

2. Kyriakos

Kyriakos Alien spiral maker

Re the issue of having TF's name (or not) :

Obviously it is up to him (i guess you have asked him already), so if he wants to, then it's his site, his rules.
    In my view it would not be in all cases a good idea though, given that ThunderFall is behind the scenes by now (and had been for a long time, unless he was active in parts of the forum i was not observing much). Anyone who is here for a short time will, probably, come to read who the founder/owner of the site is anyway.

Of course you could change the name to Kyriakos. That would be quite ok in my view :)

3. Irkalla

Irkalla ENTP POWWWEEEEEER

Why does a banner need to be that wide though? It would add to the site for it to not have a background too.

4. Irkalla

Irkalla ENTP POWWWEEEEEER

-snippety snippety-

5. Yoda Power

Yoda Power ✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

When I load a new page with the new theme, sometimes I see the old theme for a second before the new art shows up. Could this be fixed?

6. antimuff

antimuff Chieftain

I like this... needs work, but it's mostly good.