1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Patch for BNW

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, May 15, 2014.

1. retrocity5

retrocity5 The American Monarchist

I think it's glitched, even when the enemy is not even close to me it says our relationship is strained due to Territorial Disputes

2. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch Supporter

No, AI counts places it would like to settle as dispute worthy.

G

3. Takhyon

Takhyon Chieftain

I was playing a multiplayer game with a friend yesterday. I was playing Austria, and whenever I chose to arrange a diplomatic marriage with a city-state, there was a loading screen between the turns. And when the next turn started, the diplomatic marriage was there no more, everything else had moved as it should have.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

4. r41

r41 Chieftain

Hey guys this community patch is quite incredible but before I installed it I played with RazeAllCapitals mod which changes the dll component CvGameCore_Expansion2 (I play BNW). So it seems the dlls from patch and mod conflicts with each other and I can't raze the capitals and CS. Can anyone give me advice what to do or what should I change in cvGameCore from patch to make the same effect of razing everything?
    I'd be very grateful for any help!

5. Buildkirbyus

Buildkirbyus Trainee Modder

Can i file a CTD for the recent events update here, or would you rather me report that on github?

6. Stangle Khan

Stangle Khan Warlord

7. Skaz881

Skaz881 History Major

I've been wondering if it would make sense for there to be a melee chariot unit available at the Wheel to compliment the Chariot Archer, naturally upgrading to horseman. Is this a viable idea?

Edit: I realized after posting this that the horseman was moved to the ancient era, my idea would be keeping it in the classical era.

8. G@m3r

G@m3r Chieftain

The fact that you can not remove (delete) the units is planned or is it just me?

9. vyyt

vyyt Emperor

Probably just you. Which version are you playing with? EUI or non-EUI? Standard auto-install or multiplayer modpack?

Also, do you mean that the delete button does not work or is not present at all?

10. G@m3r

G@m3r Chieftain

Version 1.0.3.279 with all official addons. Vox Populi full auto-install with EUI. Delete button presented but not work.

11. Buildkirbyus

Buildkirbyus Trainee Modder

Manually Delete them from your MODS folder in your My Games Directory

12. G@m3r

G@m3r Chieftain

I Installed this mod with cleaning "cache, ModdedSaves, MODS & ModUserData" folders.

13. vyyt

vyyt Emperor

I meant which version of Vox Populi, but I suppose one of the latest stable releases? Hmm, and neither deleting the usual suspects worked. And everything else seems to be working? No weird glitches in the science screen, etc.? I do not play with EUI, moreover I cannot test it ingame now, but one of the betas about 2-3 weeks ago was showing wrong image and tool tip for the upgrade button if you did not have enough money or the strategic resource. Maybe it is related. I would suggest to upgrade to the latest beta - it should have this fixed. If you want to salvage your current game, then I would just give the unwanted unit to a CS or if it is a civilian, suicide it to barbs.

14. G@m3r

G@m3r Chieftain

I understood. Cause in EUI because only with EUI this problem occurs, even without Vox Populi.
    For deleting units might use "Ingame Editor" mod.

15. G@m3r

G@m3r Chieftain

I understood. Cause in EUI because only with EUI this problem occurs, even without Vox Populi.
    For deleting units might use "Ingame Editor" mod.

16. Magil

Magil Monarch

I just wanted to throw out some generic praise for this mod now that I've finally gotten it to work (I stick to Windows 7 because I'm nervous about some older, more esoteric games I play sometimes not playing nice with 10), as it's broken the tedium of vanilla Civ V and finally pulled me out of Fall from Heaven 2 for a few games. Even at epic speed I'm getting in "one more turn" mode again, generally being excited to continue playing and learning the game. Kudos for this project.

17. AmorFati

AmorFati Chieftain

This mod is awesome. I did notice one issue with it though. When I get to the last Settler variation (Colonist I believe), when I settle a city it does not provide added population or advanced infrastructure as stated in the description. It just gave me a city as a normal Settler would build. Is this something else people are having a problem with?

18. Soad Kraken

Soad Kraken Chieftain

This mod seems to cause a bug with promotions that use the OutsideFriendlyLandsModifier XML tag. The modifier applies to combat outside of friendly territory, as it is supposed to. However, it also affects combat inside friendly territory, which shouldn't happen. The modifier isn't listed in the combat window when in friendly territory, but still affects the unit's calculated combat strength and the outcome of the battle.

19. devilbunnies

devilbunnies Chieftain

Please delete this post.

20. drush

drush Chieftain

monoply/corporation panel wont close and opens at start of game for me :( how do I fix this?