Community Patch - How To Install

I'm interested in using the base patch, but I'd like to know if it's compatible with Steam achievements. I don't want to be ganked out of earning them just for using this patch, which looks very nice. Thanks in advance!

The moment you start a game from within the MOD submenu, good bye achievements.

Using the default C4DF, or the one on the CP page? The one on the CP page is just for CBP.

G

Good thing I saw this because according to the wording on the "how to install" page, there is no mention that CBP is required other than the CP and CSD. So now I'm confused...

Does the CSD download from this thread also require the CBP or will the CP be enough?

I would like to use the following:

-CP only
-CSD (download from this thread)
-C4DF (Whoward's version)

Do I have the right idea? :confused:

EDIT: Are there any of whoward's mods incorporated into the CP only? Just wondering since I will be using most of his pix n mix mods.

Good thing I saw this because according to the wording on the "how to install" page, there is no mention that CBP is required other than the CP and CSD. So now I'm confused...

Does the CSD download from this thread also require the CBP or will the CP be enough?

I would like to use the following:

-CP only
-CSD (download from this thread)
-C4DF (Whoward's version)

Do I have the right idea? :confused:

EDIT: Are there any of whoward's mods incorporated into the CP only? Just wondering since I will be using most of his pix n mix mods.

You should use the real version of CSD as well (whoward's version). Duplication of PnM mods is okay -not ideal, but not fatal.

G

Thanks for the info G.

Sorry but still confused about CSD :(

Diplomacy - City States (v 4) by whoward = Do I enable this?

...and which version of CSD to use? There is a v23 that whoward provides, is that what you mean by "real" version?

First of all, GREAT MOD!

I was hoping there is a way to get the Health and Plague mod to work properly with CSD/C4DF + NO EUI Compatibility patch? I really like Health and Plague, but when used with the Compatibility patches the top info bar reads "HEALTH" instead of a % and the city info also doesn't populate for Health. Maybe add LUA code to the compatibility patch?

Currently using:

CP, CBP, CSD, C4DF, No EUI Compatibility

OH, I'd also love to play with more civs…is there any plan to add DLL support for more civs like the 34 / 43 civ DLL's from people like Gedemon?

First of all, GREAT MOD!

I was hoping there is a way to get the Health and Plague mod to work properly with CSD/C4DF + NO EUI Compatibility patch? I really like Health and Plague, but when used with the Compatibility patches the top info bar reads "HEALTH" instead of a % and the city info also doesn't populate for Health. Maybe add LUA code to the compatibility patch?

Currently using:

CP, CBP, CSD, C4DF, No EUI Compatibility

You can't, as the LUA is not compatible right now.

G

Figured I'd go ahead and check this out..but I do have a question regarding compatibility: Does this work with mods like InfoAddict, Faster Aircraft Animations and Really Advanced Setup? I'm assuming it will, but I want to be sure.

Figured I'd go ahead and check this out..but I do have a question regarding compatibility: Does this work with mods like InfoAddict, Faster Aircraft Animations and Really Advanced Setup? I'm assuming it will, but I want to be sure.

It should work with InfoAddict and RAS, as they work for me and they are tested by many users. Not sure about Faster Aircraft Animations, but I do use it and never encountered any problems.

You can go to mod compability thread to check mods tested with CBP: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=542679

Be sure to check an important message regarding RAS.

Games are not about achievements, they're about having fun IMHO :)

I was responding to someone who asked.

(btw, I think the same... and more. Steam achievements are meant for the instant gratification generation).

Top Bottom