Community Patch - How To Install

New version (6-19) uploaded. Should fix settler-CTD issue.

Files affected:
  • CP
  • CBP
  • CSD
  • C4DF
  • EUI-Compatibility
  • No-EUI Compatibility

Should be savegame compatible (if you could get one to start! :)

G

Maybe I just missed something, but I'm getting the "Mod is missing dependencies" for all those after replacing all the 6/18s with 6/19. I'm pretty sure I replaced them all and deleted the proper LUA folders.

Greetings all!

First of all thank you for all the effort that has gone into making this game so much better, totally awesome :)

I am having an issue with the tech tree. It seems when im running CBP only the Ancient era techs are shown, and you cannot scroll through the tech tree. Thinking it was a part of the mod (not allowing you to see further than your current era tech wise) I continued my game only to find that once I made it to Classical, i could no longer select techs or see their progress (could only choose a tech once one had finished without opening tech tree)

If i disable CBP and only run CP the tech tree is working normally. I have struggled to find any info about this issue happening to anyone else. I have cleared the Cache, updated to the latest versions of CPB and CP and also checked integrity of game files. I am at a loss as to what could be the cause. Chances are I have done something wrong.

Im only running CP and CPB mods, nothing else.

Thanks in advance :)

Spoiler :

I think I may have answered my own question.. ALL Leader DLC.. the only thing i can think of.

Was missing a leader DLC, all systems go :)

First of all, I would like to say this mod is far superior than Communitas in term of Game Mechanic. I especially like the way you guys recreate the Unique Abilities, make a lot of sense in term of civilization history and game strategy. Most civilizations are fun to play now which wasn't the case in the original version.

However, the deity AIs are too weak. I played two games, one with Sweden (v.6.19) and one with the Hun (v.6.21), and I completely rolled over 5 other civs in my continents before the industrial. In my opinion we need some major improvement in term of AI ability, not a slight improvement because comparing with deity level of the original game this is too easy to win games

Why is C4DF still recommended and necessary? It barely works anymore.

Is it just for dependencies?

Nevermind, I had not downloaded the compatibility mod for C4DF and CSD.

The game crashes here and there with that on, but it's worth it for the C4DF (CSD works without the compatibility mod)

Why is C4DF still recommended and necessary? It barely works anymore.

Is it just for dependencies?

Nevermind, I had not downloaded the compatibility mod for C4DF and CSD.

The game crashes here and there with that on, but it's worth it for the C4DF (CSD works without the compatibility mod)

Be careful about using CSD without the compatibility mod. Also, why are you not using the compatibility mod?

G

I think, i've did something wrong ^^

http://prntscr.com/7m409i

I can't read new bonus stuff while the selection.
When the game is started, i can read it :) ( I've followed the "Language Guide" )

As you see, some digits are not on their place...
http://prntscr.com/7m46fd

So, what have i done wrong? :)

And yes..Do this mod working in online?

P.S. Is it possible to manually translate the english texts into russian w/o any programming knowledges? Actually, i can understand everything on added stuff but the mixed game of my native language+english doesn't look well :)
Also, my father enjoys this game aswell, but he won't understand anything if i'll suggest that to him (._. )

Hi! Thank you for everyone's hard work--everything is running great so far(150 turns) and am really enjoying it!
One question though--When I'm ingame there is no option to "Load" a game from the screen, just Save, Exit to Main Screen and Exit to Windows. Is this an error? I have used other mods but this is the first time experiencing this.
Thank you!

Hi! Thank you for everyone's hard work--everything is running great so far(150 turns) and am really enjoying it!
One question though--When I'm ingame there is no option to "Load" a game from the screen, just Save, Exit to Main Screen and Exit to Windows. Is this an error? I have used other mods but this is the first time experiencing this.
Thank you!

Is intended because load in game don't properly work with custom DLL i think.

Top Bottom