Config Ini

JA_Lamb

Warlord
Hi everyone, I seem to remember in Civ4 that it was possible to enter the Advanced set up info. which laid out the Civs one played/preferred in one of the Ini files.
When building and testing a mod, it is easier to do so with the same Civs in order to judge how the changes change the play. Having to delete the Cache and Logs of the previous play, one has to re-enter the same info in Advanced Setup over and over.
Is there a place to pre-enter this info in the ini's ? does anyone know? is there a resource that actually explains the ini entries a bit more extensively than the ini instructions themselves which in some instances are a bit apocryphal while in others are adequately explained.
Thank you. JA_Lamb.

In your post you're referring to Civ4, but you're posting it in the Civ 5 forum. Is your post actually intended for Civ 4 or Civ 5?

From the language I used, I thought it was clear that I was remembering a functionality that Civ4 had, and I don't know if there is such a functionality in Civ5, and if there is where and how can one make use of it. I'm sorry if I was not clear enough in what I meant. Thanks.

Top Bottom