Conquest of the World

Erm... when you say writing your own story is hard, do you mean writing stories generally, or posting a thread? Because I find it pretty easy to write stories generally, but on threads it's a bit harder.

It's not that it's hard to write any story. It's hard to get the willpower to write a good story, including strong, specific details from the games. I can write stories easily, my problem is making it good enough that I won't hide my face in shame for years when somebody sees it.

I agree with what others have said. My story took 6 Months to finish!!!!

True, that may have largely been due to lack of an audience, procrastination, and me playing *Other games* :eek:, but still, it takes time and effort.

I tried to write a story, turned to crap :lol:

Good luck to ya.:goodjob:

This was my last story, written to mark the moment that Team FREE built Sun Tzu's in the Multi-Team Demo Game II.

>>HERE<<

I think it falls somewhere between trash and literature. But then, it was meant to be fun, not a classic.

Thanks for the welcome 502nd PIR. Well, I have been writing my own thread, but I really like this Conquest of the World thing, so this is where I have been getting to know people. I have also been waiting for an update on this story :D One of my threads is below on my signoff, but another one is called "Germany vs. the World," and it's on a different one. When I don't post threads, I also write historical fiction. One of the stories I wrote (20 pages) was called the Heroic Epic. It's supposed to be a Greek Myth. I also write other historical fictions, but only one of the stories on the drawing board is about World War II. Most of my stories are before the 1900s.

It hasnt for months.;)

They always have santa hats around Christmas. ;) :) :D :p :rolleyes: :mischief:

Top Bottom