• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Const. Reforment

Originally posted by Shaitan

What gives more government power? It looks like you just swapped stuff around and combined the Judiciary with the Legislature?

?? Nope..... Not even close.... The judiciary still remains their own. The Congress(Which is legislature) is made up of the House of Reps and the judiciary. They are part of the congress which is in the legislature yes.

Also what did I do swapping around?

Originally posted by Strider

?? Nope..... Not even close.... The judiciary still remains their own. The Congress(Which is legislature) is made up of the House of Reps and the judiciary. They are part of the congress which is in the legislature yes.

Also what did I do swapping around?
Yeah, you combined the legislature with the judiciary right here: "The third house is the congress. It is made up of the House of Represetives and the Judicial. "

I agree with Octavian X. I haven't seen a single reason why these changes would make anything simpler or better.

Yeah, you combined the legislature with the judiciary right here: "The third house is the congress. It is made up of the House of Represetives and the Judicial. "

I agree with Octavian X. I haven't seen a single reason why these changes would make anything simpler or better.

Their is quite a few.... That I've put throughtout this thread quite a few times....

No, you have not. State the reasons for each change you have proposed and the benefit the change will bring.

1. Addtion of the House of Reps (Fionn's idea.... no idea what he wants their) All I know is it is made up of the citizens department (new idea) and a rep from each province.

2. Change in congress: To speed up the decision making process on rule changes etc. The judiciary natural are in it sense that have everything to do with the rules. They should know what needs to be changed and know most of the const. The House of Reps is added to represent the citizens for rule changes.

3. The citizens department's job is to bring people's attention to important discussions & polls. Also they are suppose to stand up for citizen rights and try to get the citizens into the goverment more. They are also in charge of advertising the demogame to bring more citizens into the demogame. Another job is to post a poll/discussion when requested by a citizen.

4. Making the council their own seprate branch went along with something else I had in mind, but decided not to post it. It is not needed and the council should stay in the excutive branch.

Either way, our current branches of gov't simulate more real life condidtions. Think about is: The US, and most other nations, has an executive, legislative, and judicial branches. If anything, these new rules would only serve to increase confusion.

Originally posted by Octavian X
Either way, our current branches of gov't simulate more real life condidtions. Think about is: The US, and most other nations, has an executive, legislative, and judicial branches. If anything, these new rules would only serve to increase confusion.

Octivian.... I'm 13 and I get it and I don't know a thing about the U.S. (or any other) Constitution. If you are worried about confusion then you must take most of are citizens as a bunch of idoits.

Originally posted by Strider

1. Addtion of the House of Reps (Fionn's idea.... no idea what he wants their) All I know is it is made up of the citizens department (new idea) and a rep from each province.

2. Change in congress: To speed up the decision making process on rule changes etc. The judiciary natural are in it sense that have everything to do with the rules. They should know what needs to be changed and know most of the const. The House of Reps is added to represent the citizens for rule changes.

3. The citizens department's job is to bring people's attention to important discussions & polls. Also they are suppose to stand up for citizen rights and try to get the citizens into the goverment more. They are also in charge of advertising the demogame to bring more citizens into the demogame. Another job is to post a poll/discussion when requested by a citizen.

4. Making the council their own seprate branch went along with something else I had in mind, but decided not to post it. It is not needed and the council should stay in the excutive branch.
1. If you have no idea then why are you proposing it?
2. The purpose of a Judiciary is to interpret the existing laws, not to create new laws.
3. We already have this.
4. Then why is it in your proposal?

Top Bottom