Corona Virus multiplayer challenge

It's up to you guys but I wouldn't object to just balancing things by giving each of you a few extra units up front, either. I see no reason why you shouldn't have a jet fighter, jet bomber, tank, helicopter, and even nuke yourself.

No its OK, I'm cool with it as it is :) As John says, this is just a distraction

Just don't nuke me :cry:

Last edited:
"MONTERREY LIBERATED!

February 15th, 2040

Troops of Indian leader Victorio Vicente, the self-proclaimed spiritual fat rat of San Pedro, liberates Monterrey after a heavy battle. Eyewitnesses reports of an old helicopter, which crashed somewhere in the suburbans. Also many sightings Indian Natives on motorbikes are reported.

The battle started early in the morning, as a single helicopter from the former US Army was seen on the skies. Followed by heavy noise many residents called the local sherriff to intervine. "It´s sunday morning and we would like to sleep", told one resident. After two hours and some more battles in the streets the rebel guard fleed in panic.

People are shocked, but all say everything is better than standing under the rule of brutal bandids. Let´s hope the Indian Alliance will bring back wealth and health to Monterry.
"

A little normal live comes back in Indian lands. Our workers rebuilded the roads between Chihuahua, Hidalgo Parral and San Pedro.

Attachments

• 2040febIndian.zip
    34.4 KB · Views: 36
Mopping up exercises around our latest conquered lands.

Attachments

• 2040marEmpire.zip
    38.4 KB · Views: 49
Nirvana City taken with the loss of a rifleman, Biker and, crucially, my only unit able to attack cities, the artillery gun.

Ghengis Simmonds is now rethinking his glorious expansion plans in favour of a more 'middle-aged men recapturing their youth by tooling around on Harley-Davidsons and then having a few beers' - centred policy.

Attachments

• 2040marBikers.zip
    34.5 KB · Views: 47
Savannah is captured. Fighting near D.C. Unfortunately, a detachment of Marines perish, a battle tank is nearly destroyed, and a frigate is sunk by some diehards. Sheesh!

I do note that while it is probably difficult for most to reach my cities at this time, we welcome free trade with all.

Attachments

• 2040aprEmpire.zip
    38.8 KB · Views: 33
Well that was pleasant. I had an unexpected visit from a nice man whose name I can't remember who looked like Henry VIII. He said he was from the Pentacostal Union and he was seeking first a ceasefire, then peace and finally, what the hell an Alliance! Aside from the fact Genghis didn't know he was at war with the Pentacostal Union in the first place, this has proved to be a most auspicious day. Let the church bells ring and the Harleys roar! Peace in our times and Alliance between Bikers and Preachers! Halle-f*ckin-luja!

Attachments

• 2040aprBikers.zip
    34.7 KB · Views: 34
Savannah is captured. Fighting near D.C. Unfortunately, a detachment of Marines perish, a battle tank is nearly destroyed, and a frigate is sunk by some diehards. Sheesh!

I do note that while it is probably difficult for most to reach my cities at this time, we welcome free trade with all.

Getting those trade units moving is the key to success in the scenario...:)

It's a miracle! Your conversion to the True Faith(c) has begun. That and $2.50 US will get you a cup of coffee! Have fun in church. :please:

No, no, no :nono:
There is only one true faith: The spirit of our great manitou, called the little hobbling guinea pig. Thousands of years ago he brought peace and happiness to the people until he was catched and eaten by the great chiefs kitty "Hungry cat with 7 stomachs". His spirit is still around us.
Every year in april we celebrate this great event :grouphug::smug:

Our todays warriors aren´t what I believed they should be. Hostiles bandits from the desert defeated our not so brave men in a little battle. Luckily the garrison in Hidalgo Parral gave the bandits a big kick in their asses.

Due to the loss of the helicopter we are not able to attack enemy cities without high own casualties.

Attachments

• 2040aprIndian.zip
    34.7 KB · Views: 35
Richmond is consolidated.

Attachments

• 2040mayEmpire.zip
    39 KB · Views: 34
Rode motorcycle from north to south of my 'Empire'. Will ride back next turn.

Attachments

• 2040mayBikers.zip
    35 KB · Views: 35
Top Bottom